Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
thanks for sharing your screenshot. need to figure out how to get skill signets. i reset my skills and i only have 129 skill points and i dont remember using any skill signets.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
neocrescent wrote:thanks for sharing your screenshot. need to figure out how to get skill signets. i reset my skills and i only have 129 skill points and i dont remember using any skill signets.

u can find them in torajan jungle as random drop or u can buy them in trades..
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Rishab wrote:
neocrescent wrote:thanks for sharing your screenshot. need to figure out how to get skill signets. i reset my skills and i only have 129 skill points and i dont remember using any skill signets.

u can find them in torajan jungle as random drop or u can buy them in trades..

thank you....
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi! :!:
Where are some popular places to farm for high quality items besides Tran Athulua and Duncraig?
Duncraig is said to have sacred items drop bias but in fact I find the drop rate of this spot quite low... :(
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dinhtung80 wrote:Hi! :!:
Where are some popular places to farm for high quality items besides Tran Athulua and Duncraig?
Duncraig is said to have sacred items drop bias but in fact I find the drop rate of this spot quite low... :(

Dest TA is the go-to spot for farming Sacred Uniques in general. Duncraig should theoretically drop the same amount of SUs due to its sacred bias, but I've found that it drops much less than TA. If you're looking for sets, shrines, or jewelries in general, you can try K3KBA or even Fauzt if you can run it. If you're simply looking for sacred rare items, you can try Khalimgrad for the rare drop bias. All these areas are farmable depending on your need, but if you're just farming in general looking for good items without any specific drops in mind, you should stick to TA.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Sigs in Torajan jungles aren't affected by mf right?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:Sigs in Torajan jungles aren't affected by mf right?

yeah, they are not affected by mf
Itayush
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
One of the guides here that I read recommended to get Summit , Rebel , Lumen Arcana , Pax Mystical Runewords for early game.
I've played Diablo 2 in my childhood like all of us here, but I have never really got into the very advanced game, including making runewords.
Anyway, in MedianXL Doc it says that Summit is made by using an El Rune on an Helmet, so I got an Helmet with 1 Socket and inesrted the El Rune. Weirdly enough, I got nothing but 1 Light Radius or something. I tried the other runewords with their respective items, but I couldn't make them work either.
What am I doing wrong? I feel like I am missing something really simple and I am being dumb..

Thanks for the help! :)
ScarletEdge
Djinn
517 | 68
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Itayush wrote:One of the guides here that I read recommended to get Summit , Rebel , Lumen Arcana , Pax Mystical Runewords for early game.
I've played Diablo 2 in my childhood like all of us here, but I have never really got into the very advanced game, including making runewords.
Anyway, in MedianXL Doc it says that Summit is made by using an El Rune on an Helmet, so I got an Helmet with 1 Socket and inesrted the El Rune. Weirdly enough, I got nothing but 1 Light Radius or something. I tried the other runewords with their respective items, but I couldn't make them work either.
What am I doing wrong? I feel like I am missing something really simple and I am being dumb..

Thanks for the help! :)

Are you putting them in grey items? They need to be grey(normal/superior) base items not magic{(blue)/rare(yellow)/unique(gold). Additionally if they have more than 1 socket, they need to be filled with jewels, then insert the rune in the last socket.