Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
KuroKei
Prowler
18 | 2
Hi guys, newbie question here:" Why no one lvlup Mountain King when playing Barbarian, %increase all stat doesn't good ?"
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
KuroKei wrote:Hi guys, newbie question here:" Why no one lvlup Mountain King when playing Barbarian, %increase all stat doesn't good ?"

Your skill points are better used anywhere else. The way it scales makes it terrible very quickly and if you have any + all skills, its enough really for one point wonder.
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How exacly slow on attack work ?, I have 50 in weapon and when attack monster I cant see they slow or anything...
Norolia42
Prowler
16 | 2
I'm looking for a fun caster to play on the side while I build up my main. I was looking through the guides for ideas but most of them are outdated so I figured I'd ask those with more knowledge. I'd prefer something that doesn't require a whole lot of previous experience in Median (I've really only played a zon and druid) but I'm willing to learn if it's worth the effort. Suggestions?
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
I red in old forum that best place to farm UMOS is fauztinville in hatred because of umos ilvl is 1, just players 8 max clearspeed, is it actual??
Cause im killing bull prince rodeo on destruction over and over and he doesnt drop any :( maybe other places for umos??
Also is recipe 3xumos=one random umo is actual? cause tried it and doesnt work, but maybe they need to be the same like 3 for armor, 3 for weapon?
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
redicomerade wrote:I red in old forum that best place to farm UMOS is fauztinville in hatred because of umos ilvl is 1, just players 8 max clearspeed, is it actual??
Cause im killing bull prince rodeo on destruction over and over and he doesnt drop any :( maybe other places for umos??
Also is recipe 3xumos=one random umo is actual? cause tried it and doesnt work, but maybe they need to be the same like 3 for armor, 3 for weapon?

Think i read they did something to stop umo's spawning in hatred or was that just a1 start areas? Would have to look over change logs.

Yup "Unique Mystic Orbs: now only drop from level 85+ monsters"

lol beat me to it.
Edited by NikafieNd 6 years.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
redicomerade wrote:I red in old forum that best place to farm UMOS is fauztinville in hatred because of umos ilvl is 1, just players 8 max clearspeed, is it actual??

The answer is no for your both questions.

From the change log:
UNIQUE MYSTIC ORBS: now only drop from level 85+ monsters
Removed recipe to cube 3 Unique Mystic Orbs into a new one
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Thank you, so i guess bull prince rodeo till success, but the chance is so low. 40 kills no umos :(
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Whats the new recipe for laz charm upgrade?
Tome that drops from xazax + 6 emblems, and then result cube with laz charm?
SiAnKo
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will be sigma better than this mod? Im feeling that this mod is giving me nothing....