Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Can i start the game through Diablo.exe (median xl mod), without launchers in the form of medians or d2se?
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

The quesion ofc is about shadow refuge. Well, its requirements at the original char is " claws or naginata" . Is it applicable for this jewel too ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
when it comes as an oskill , you are not limited to a claw or naginata .

it spawns on paladin blunt weapons too
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello

There is a way to transform a craft/rare items in a normal item for make a runeword with ?

Thanks a lot.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sebneo wrote:Hello

There is a way to transform a craft/rare items in a normal item for make a runeword with ?

Thanks a lot.

catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal, oil of enchancement to make it superior, oil of renewal to reroll
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Frytas wrote:catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal

Any weapon/armor + Catalyst of Destruction + rune → reroll item as superior quality + Catalyst of Destruction
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
When Uldyssian drops below 33% health, he begins to hide in the corners of the map. The problem is I can't have a visual on him when he's there, the walls don't fade, making the fight extremely frustrating and stupid.

How to interfere with that behavior? How to flush the coward out, when he just moves around in a tight corner?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
La_minore wrote:When Uldyssian drops below 33% health, he begins to hide in the corners of the map. The problem is I can't have a visual on him when he's there, the walls don't fade, making the fight extremely frustrating and stupid.

How to interfere with that behavior? How to flush the coward out, when he just moves around in a tight corner?

He runs away from you, you can guide him pretty easily. In corners it's a bit luck and patience dependend, just go away further until he is out. Then chase him along a wall where you can see him without blocking him in a corner. Slow him by at least 30% or it gets very hard and you need some sweet movement speed too.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz got downvoted for helping lol.

Just guide him to the very top corner, like he said. I believe it's when he hits 25% HP, so just stand on the opposite side of where you want to move him and his AI will walk away from you, then keep him in the corner by standing about 3/4 a screen away from him and he will keep pacing back and forth in the corner without his shield, assuming you have a skill with enough range to apply OW.
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Frytas wrote:
sebneo wrote:Hello

Thanks a lot.

catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal, oil of enchancement to make it superior, oil of renewal to reroll
Unda wrote:
Frytas wrote:catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal

Any weapon/armor + Catalyst of Destruction + rune → reroll item as superior quality + Catalyst of Destruction

So it Will work or not ?

And if i use cube for 2 lai rune i Will have a on rune ?