Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Oh wow I have been using banish as well and this is really disappointing.

What's the best place where I can farm rare quivers?
Also, does the scroll to summon the amazon goddess drop from priestesses? Cause I have been farming them for some runs and I even got the trophy, but no scroll, which is pretty unlucky at 1/6 chance as listed in documentation.
Was duncraig nerfed in recent patches? I did some 150% mf runs barely found anything. Meanwhile, I find tens of sets and even more sacred uniques in kurast 3k. Is this intended or they just destroyed duncraig just for the sake of it? What's the point of having a more difficult place to farm if it isn't more rewarding? Smh.
Does the doom skill damage still trigger twice with the help of the property "target takes additional x damage"?
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Oh wow I have been using banish as well and this is really disappointing.

What's the best place where I can farm rare quivers?
Also, does the scroll to summon the amazon goddess drop from priestesses? Cause I have been farming them for some runs and I even got the trophy, but no scroll, which is pretty unlucky at 1/6 chance as listed in documentation.
Was duncraig nerfed in recent patches? I did some 150% mf runs barely found anything. Meanwhile, I find tens of sets and even more sacred uniques in kurast 3k. Is this intended or they just destroyed duncraig just for the sake of it? What's the point of having a more difficult place to farm if it isn't more rewarding? Smh.
Does the doom skill damage still trigger twice with the help of the property "target takes additional x damage"?

Summoning uber to show you how to kill brother laz 3xx times and only get one trophy.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Why is my resistances as bowzon jumping between 120-280? Really annoying and causing sudden deaths every now and then. Tried to re-equip items and charms but it didn't help.
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Any tips for killing kabaxis with a bowazon? I mean, the guy is extremely tanky and I need to play the fight PERFECTLY and I still die before I can bring him down to like 75% because he keeps pushing me back, eventually pushing me into skeletons and getting stunlocked. It seems like an extremely unfair fight...

Phalanx is very very strong against the boss that did not often move around. Level 15 phalanx to remove cd and spawn it like crazy.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Paladin wrote:Is it possible to bind skills to mousekeys as 2nd option, for example first option F1 and second option Mouse4 for the same skill?
It used to work like that in vanilla and I think in previous versions of median, because I still have a Mouse3 bind (which equals F6 for me), that still works yet I can't seem to find it in the ingame options or add more mousebinds.

Does anybody know? :D
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
koffi wrote:Why is my resistances as bowzon jumping between 120-280? Really annoying and causing sudden deaths every now and then. Tried to re-equip items and charms but it didn't help.

Are you wearing the jester unique cap? I play bowzon and I never had this problem.

Is athulua supposed to kill you over and over until you manage to kill her by chipping her health away slowly or is there some tactic involved? Cause once I get hit by her stun arrow (the guided arrow that will follow you forever), it's over due to stun lock. Don't get me wrong, I eventually killed her, but this seems like very poor design.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Celestialray wrote:
koffi wrote:Why is my resistances as bowzon jumping between 120-280? Really annoying and causing sudden deaths every now and then. Tried to re-equip items and charms but it didn't help.

Are you wearing the jester unique cap?

Yes I was :D Never thought that random bonus would be dynamic.

Thanks for help.
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
How many characters can your character menu hold? at log in screen.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
s7vn wrote:How many characters can your character menu hold? at log in screen.

16(?)
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:
s7vn wrote:How many characters can your character menu hold? at log in screen.

16(?)

I think it's actually 18