Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
suntorytime
Monkey King
269 | 6
How much res is needed for my a5 merc to stay alive in Teganze ?
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i need help i misplace a bid here.... can somene revert my bid ??

XanKreigur
Prowler
16 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chippvant wrote:How much res is needed for my a5 merc to stay alive in Teganze ?

They start with 100% so you'll need base 75% to have them cap in hell.
Glod90
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, could someone please tell me how I get into Fauztinville without killing kabraxis? i have a kabraxis stone and The Black Road charm, is that right, how do I open the portal? Thanks
tchiby
Invader
8 | 0
Hello everyone ! I have been wondering if there are any exclusive items to MP that you can't get in SP... ( I think it was the case before) Or can you get all the items available in SP even the secrets ones ??
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Glod90 wrote:Hi, could someone please tell me how I get into Fauztinville without killing kabraxis? i have a kabraxis stone and The Black Road charm, is that right, how do I open the portal? Thanks

You don't have to kill Kabraxis himself, "only" each Elemental which are located around the boss area. You can kill the fire elemental with fire, cold with cold and so on. They only take damage when all of their minions are dead though. Each one drops a greater gem. Cube all 5 gems with your Black Road charm and you'll get the upgraded charm which allows you to enter Fauztinville.

edit: I probably misunderstood you. Did you try to cube a Xis-Rune (Kabraxis' Stone) with the charm? If yes, then that's the problem. Just follow the steps above.
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Guys, Veil King in necro summoner any good? Or better Rathma
Glod90
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Paladin wrote:
Glod90 wrote:Hi, could someone please tell me how I get into Fauztinville without killing kabraxis? i have a kabraxis stone and The Black Road charm, is that right, how do I open the portal? Thanks

You don't have to kill Kabraxis himself, "only" each Elemental which are located around the boss area. You can kill the fire elemental with fire, cold with cold and so on. They only take damage when all of their minions are dead though. Each one drops a greater gem. Cube all 5 gems with your Black Road charm and you'll get the upgraded charm which allows you to enter Fauztinville.

edit: I probably misunderstood you. Did you try to cube a Xis-Rune (Kabraxis' Stone) with the charm? If yes, then that's the problem. Just follow the steps above.

Thanks for that and ye unfortunately I did mean Xis rune, realised after how stupid that was.
How does a summondin do cold/fire etc etc spell damage to kill each Spirit?
XanKreigur
Prowler
16 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Glod90 wrote:
Paladin wrote:

Thanks for that and ye unfortunately I did mean Xis rune, realised after how stupid that was.
How does a summondin do cold/fire etc etc spell damage to kill each Spirit?

Temporarily respec or find/craft items with OSkills like Hailstorm or Ancients Hand/Apoc etc. With 1.1 immunity was supposed to be removed so you could also do the fight of attrition and widdle them down...painfully.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
how do i make my ladder character into single player?