Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hello! Tell me where can I get Kabraxis' Stone?
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
kortt wrote:Hello! Tell me where can I get Kabraxis' Stone?

There are five ultra elements around the pillar of skulls. You'll need a teleport skill to get there like jitan's gate.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks, I already figured it out. Kabraxis' Stone rune! :-D need to run Teganze.
citrus1987
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello. Tell me how can I make my Trade Section shop available to "anyone can see item by click on name of item"?! I want to ppl can see what items I selling.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
whenever you post something , you got an options bar from where you can make adjustments to your text and also to insert things . if you click on the sword icon , you can look for the items and insert them to your post , just type the name of the item to find it , then click on the name to insert it to your post

citrus1987
Skeleton
2 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:whenever you post something , you got an options bar from where you can make adjustments to your text and also to insert things . if you click on the sword icon , you can look for the items and insert them to your post , just type the name of the item to find it , then click on the name to insert it to your post

thx man! very helpfull
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Limpet Laser Sin problem.

When I go after the cold portal in the Kabraxis place (to get the keys to Fauztinville) there is nowhere to stick the limpet such that it will fire at the totem guy in the middle.

Any advice on how to do this would be helpful - I've tried the Hailstorm amulet thing already but it can't put out enough damage to kill the totem guy before he spawns another minion and heals up. :wall:
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
If it still works you can kill him kind of off screen. Just go away and throw limpets in his direction. In previous patches limpets stuck to the air approx one screen away from casting them.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
mortimer_85 wrote:If it still works you can kill him kind of off screen. Just go away and throw limpets in his direction. In previous patches limpets stuck to the air approx one screen away from casting them.

Thanks!

Weird thing is, it was already dead when i got back!

After I failed, I went to the electricity room to test where I could stick them (that room is same layout) and when nothing stuck I posted here. When I saw your post I went back to try and... somehow the totem guy was dead and the charm on the ground! What you said must have worked when I was killing the little blue guys on the way out the first time!

As they say - better being born lucky than good! Thanks for your help. :D