Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Impus
Fallen
1 | 0
Can anyone explain gear progression to me for level 100+? I have 3 characters over 100, but I am lost as to what to aim for next. I have sacred items, but I have no idea how I am supposed to get the raw stats in order to equip them. Should I be using Runewords on tier 4 armors with crafted jewels at this stage, honorifics? Is farming Sigs of Learning mandatory for each character before using Sacreds? My characters all wear TU(4) and seem to be stuck :( Also confused about the skill Sorc's Ice Elementals, it states Synergies All Sorc Passives...do what? I see the other two skills increase Life and Damage, but what do the sorc passives do for them? Sorry so many questions, kinda noobie at Median.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Impus wrote:Can anyone explain gear progression to me for level 100+? I have 3 characters over 100, but I am lost as to what to aim for next. I have sacred items, but I have no idea how I am supposed to get the raw stats in order to equip them. Should I be using Runewords on tier 4 armors with crafted jewels at this stage, honorifics? Is farming Sigs of Learning mandatory for each character before using Sacreds? My characters all wear TU(4) and seem to be stuck :( Also confused about the skill Sorc's Ice Elementals, it states Synergies All Sorc Passives...do what? I see the other two skills increase Life and Damage, but what do the sorc passives do for them? Sorry so many questions, kinda noobie at Median.

MO's, gems, charm acquisition... There are a ton of ways to build stats.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Impus wrote:Can anyone explain gear progression to me for level 100+? I have 3 characters over 100, but I am lost as to what to aim for next. I have sacred items, but I have no idea how I am supposed to get the raw stats in order to equip them. Should I be using Runewords on tier 4 armors with crafted jewels at this stage, honorifics? Is farming Sigs of Learning mandatory for each character before using Sacreds? My characters all wear TU(4) and seem to be stuck :( Also confused about the skill Sorc's Ice Elementals, it states Synergies All Sorc Passives...do what? I see the other two skills increase Life and Damage, but what do the sorc passives do for them? Sorry so many questions, kinda noobie at Median.

I found that getting to 105 so as to start getting the charms boosts stats significantly. Some add flat stats and others add % so the effect of adding flat then a % of the new flat amount makes a big difference once you get a few of them.

The other ways are the ones you mentioned - sooner or later you might only need zero points in stats you don't really want and can re-spec. Once you can do Torajan jungles (110) it's biased to drop signets. K3KBA drops a lot of set items and you get tons of duplicates you can disenchant for more signets. These are areas you farm to level up anyway. Hope that helps - I'm no expert at this game, just what I found from playing a couple of characters through. I'm sure others will add/correct as needed.
LOKI666
Abomination
146 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Do Chaos runewords stil works in Sigma and what is the order of insertion?
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
LOKI666 wrote:Do Chaos runewords stil works in Sigma and what is the order of insertion?

Nope that only season 16 runewords.
Linkata4
Cultist
21 | 0
I am dying a lot on bramwell. I am a cold lightsorc
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Do the dynamite barrels in Duncraig deal fire or physical damage?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
They do about 10k physical.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Respect.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Linkata4 wrote:I am dying a lot on bramwell. I am a cold lightsorc
let the summons stay in the fire circle and tank , while you deal your damage from a safe distance . you are not supposed to die there since you got minions + a barb merc that can tank themselves forever , so you must be doing something wrong + you got access to moon cookies for insta-heal