Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
all damages (and monster hp) have been cut down in the recent patches in order to have lower numbers displayed . overall you deal the same damage . so it's not a nerf

read here about the damage rework https://www.median-xl.com/version/2017- ... ork-damage
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
Thank you guys so much for the help so far! I appreciate it. About the rings and amulets, it is still possible to craft The Seal Of Kharos with the 2 arcane crystal recipe right? It's not something that can only be found in terror or destruction is it? Saw that it was mentioned somewhere before that it is possible, but the rings and amulets are in order based on rarity meaning that The Seal Of Kharos is fairly hard to roll. Is this still the case? Is there any way to limit the outcomes or do you just have to pray to RNGesus?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
someone just asked about limiting outcomes of TU rolls on rings/amulets on the page before.

no you can't limit it, its random.

yes you can make that ring with AC's
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It was possible even to roll secret Empyrean Glory which was the only one from SU pool, but didnt make it in latest patches so cant say if it was nerfed or not.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i think it still is, just really rare. did the patch notes explicitly say it was removed any time?
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It's impossible to roll Empyrean Glory in the current patch, cube output level which is used by unique upgrade recipe is limited to 100 however this particular ring requires level 120.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I remember long time ago we had discussion about Emp Glory and someone explained why and how it was possible to roll it with that recipe, it was probably in shoutbox or lobby, maybe it was whist cant say for sure.

Remember also that sb answer viewtopic.php?p=525#p525 but at time he posted that, it was possible to roll it with recipe.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, it was possible back in the days before MXL XVI was released, so it's been quite a while since Empyrean Glory could be rolled using unique upgrade recipe. Minimum possible ilvl for this ring was equal to its required level i.e. level 40, that is cube output level limitation could not prevent its appearance through the cube recipe.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yea I guess you are right, had few breaks from playing on realm back then and cant say for sure if it was XVI or earlier, when guy who was trading with me told me that his Glories wasnt farmed but cubed.
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hi
Im not sure if this is in the right place.I was wondering if sigma single player will be missing anything that multiplayer has?I dont have the best internet connection.So try to avoid internet if I can
Thanks