Are you having bear stance on ?
Markus
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Got it... never learn. Ty.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Playing on SP. Been trying to upgrade my quiver with axmodans heart for the mf bonus. 120 tries the last our and NO LUCK! Am I missing something? Im closing the game without exiting and saving, which allows me to redo it over and over again. Is there some sort of mechanic that keeps me from succesfully roll the bonus, or is RNG just against me?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
JeppeAndersen wrote:Playing on SP. Been trying to upgrade my quiver with axmodans heart for the mf bonus. 120 tries the last our and NO LUCK! Am I missing something? Im closing the game without exiting and saving, which allows me to redo it over and over again. Is there some sort of mechanic that keeps me from succesfully roll the bonus, or is RNG just against me?

The moment item drops is set if its going to get or fail luck/lottery. No point doing it more than once each per item.
Machaveli
Jungle Hunter
26 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is anyone having a problem in torajan jungles getting one shot? Seems this wasnt happening yesterday not sure whats going on?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Machaveli wrote:Is anyone having a problem in torajan jungles getting one shot? Seems this wasnt happening yesterday not sure whats going on?

Yep everyone's having a problem with it. Seems to lie only in Melee strikes as I did testing and Elemental/Ranged mobs weren't one shotting me. They were barely doing any damage too, tanked 5 or 6 Arrowside procs from Tran Athulua and only lost a tenth of my Life (18k)
Asseater42069
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Which rings/amulets are SSSUs? I can find Tyrael’s might in Fauztin or no? It says lvl130 but not sure if area needs to be higher than 130?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
How exactly does minion resists work? Do they have any passive resists or do I need to supply "all" of it?
XanKreigur
Prowler
16 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cheno wrote:How exactly does minion resists work? Do they have any passive resists or do I need to supply "all" of it?

Base of 0%, so you must provide any/all of it.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
XanKreigur wrote:
Cheno wrote:How exactly does minion resists work? Do they have any passive resists or do I need to supply "all" of it?

Base of 0%, so you must provide any/all of it.

Unless things have changed in Sigma, summons gain +15% innate Elemental res per Skill Level, up to a max of 75%. You can increase it further with the "Summoned Minion Resists" mod--again, up to a max of 75% (so, 150% total). They suffer the same res penalties in Nightmare (-50%) and Hell (-100%) that you do.

Iirc, mercs have +100% innate res. But their character sheet is bugged, so it always shows 75%.