Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Invictus
Destroyer
7 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there anyway to share items between characters online?

Would love to be able to share stashes while playing online
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Invictus wrote:Is there anyway to share items between characters online?

Would love to be able to share stashes while playing online

You can use Launcher for that, just hit Play 2nd time.

Read also https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules and hover mouse over muling purposes *
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
I played SP without D2SE and plugY. Now I have installed D2SE and plugY but I can't open my previous saves. Without plugY, the saves just appeared? Help @@
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
They are in Diablo 2 save folder, find them and copy it to D2SE save folder.
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Could anyone tell me what Uldyssian Time Freeze prof from the neutral Pally set is doing?
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Hello hello,

Hope y'all are well!

When trying to use MXL Launcher with Median 1.3.2 -- I am unable to open a second instance to mule items. When I click play -- a critical error pops up saying "Only one copy of Diablo II may run at a time" -- any insight?

Thank-you very much!
Gavin_K88
Team Member
110 | 24
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
blyts wrote:Hello hello,

Hope y'all are well!

When trying to use MXL Launcher with Median 1.3.2 -- I am unable to open a second instance to mule items. When I click play -- a critical error pops up saying "Only one copy of Diablo II may run at a time" -- any insight?

Thank-you very much!

go to the D2 folder\PlugY.ini and change ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=0 to ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=1
Or disable PlugY in the Launcher settings
ElfenTaiga
Dark Huntress
14 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What advantages does current version multiplayer have over single player? I know there are realm only drops but would I be missing out on any other features if I play single player only? I know around the time I quit single player drop rates were nerfed for example.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ElfenTaiga wrote:What advantages does current version multiplayer have over single player? I know there are realm only drops but would I be missing out on any other features if I play single player only? I know around the time I quit single player drop rates were nerfed for example.

All content is the same on SP as MP, you just dont get the unique drops from Samael.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Gavin_K88 wrote:
blyts wrote:Hello hello,

Hope y'all are well!

Thank-you very much!

go to the D2 folder\PlugY.ini and change ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=0 to ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=1
Or disable PlugY in the Launcher settings

Hero! Thank-you so much! I really appreciate it!

All the best and I hope you have a great day!