Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sevzzen wrote:Can you play this with a bought version of diablo 2 from battle.net?

Yes
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
I think no because bought copy of D2 from blizz shop contains game with 1.14 patch and mxl doesn't work with it. Correct me if im wrong.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hellgrind wrote:I think no because bought copy of D2 from blizz shop contains game with 1.14 patch and mxl doesn't work with it. Correct me if im wrong.

MXL Launcher shouldnt have any problem with that.
yariosho
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey I was wondering how to check item level for items? I activated PlugY but still can't see them. The reason I ask is because I'm working on some mid game gear with shrine crafting. I found a sacred pair of gloves and I spent like 5 inventories of oil of renewal on a magic item to finally get the mod I want then I was going to upgrade it to rare then use a shrine on it. Well it won't let me upgrade from magic to rare and the only guess I can think is apparently it lowers the ilvl of the item and maybe the lowered ilvl can't handle the affix I want on it so it won't let me do the upgrade. I want to check the ilvl to see if that is true. Thanks for any help!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yariosho wrote:Hey I was wondering how to check item level for items? I activated PlugY but still can't see them. The reason I ask is because I'm working on some mid game gear with shrine crafting. I found a sacred pair of gloves and I spent like 5 inventories of oil of renewal on a magic item to finally get the mod I want then I was going to upgrade it to rare then use a shrine on it. Well it won't let me upgrade from magic to rare and the only guess I can think is apparently it lowers the ilvl of the item and maybe the lowered ilvl can't handle the affix I want on it so it won't let me do the upgrade. I want to check the ilvl to see if that is true. Thanks for any help!

the d2stats tool has a hotlkey you can hover over the item and click hotkey to reveal item level.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:
yariosho wrote:Hey I was wondering how to check item level for items? I activated PlugY but still can't see them. The reason I ask is because I'm working on some mid game gear with shrine crafting. I found a sacred pair of gloves and I spent like 5 inventories of oil of renewal on a magic item to finally get the mod I want then I was going to upgrade it to rare then use a shrine on it. Well it won't let me upgrade from magic to rare and the only guess I can think is apparently it lowers the ilvl of the item and maybe the lowered ilvl can't handle the affix I want on it so it won't let me do the upgrade. I want to check the ilvl to see if that is true. Thanks for any help!

the d2stats tool has a hotlkey you can hover over the item and click hotkey to reveal item level.

What Aero said.

To your other issues though, you can't upgrade items to Rare via Oils. You either have to find them or have Charsi make them via Imbue.

Also, Shrine-crafting will completely reroll the item. So don't bother trying to get a Rare with good mods if it's just for crafting. Blessing an item will still keep the items base mods, though.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
So this may be a silly question but where is the unformed land entrance? I searched the guide and it says Harrogath act 5 but i cant seem to find it there even in town. I've been clicking in that location and i still dont see it.
Was it moved to Kurast? I also searched the sewers and couldnt find it.
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?t=6117

so where is it?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Unformed Land = Teganze now. East side of Torajan Jungles
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Someone tell brackans you can negate belial's burn nova with 6 flat dr and fire res shrine. Don't wanna reg on twitch, thanks.

Triggered 8 out of 10
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there another way to lucky the Samuel amulet? It seems to not let me oil it.