Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Any updated Summon Necro guides I can look at or study?
The ones I'm following are old and outdated (2012 to 2015).
I'd like to find something from 2017, or better yet, 2018.
I found a few YouTube videos for now but not any threads.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
DreamTeam wrote:Any updated Summon Necro guides I can look at or study?
The ones I'm following are old and outdated (2012 to 2015).
I'd like to find something from 2017, or better yet, 2018.
I found a few YouTube videos for now but not any threads.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=504

Kinda lost interest in the game though, but most charms are updated to the previous patch at least. You can still farm TA well with it.
viddoh
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey there, folks! I've got the question that bothers me a lot. Really enjoying Median XL, this is definitely a top-quality modification. However, should it be so easy at the Hatred difficulty level? I meant, I tried several characters (barbarian, amazon, assassin) and every single of them just smashes everything around. The Hatred difficulty seems to be not challenging at all. I don't even set all of my skill points or delve into my equipment. All enemies are simply getting destroyed in seconds. This is quite frustrating.
Does this modification oriented on end-game content and difficulty will change over the time? Or maybe something's wrong with my installation. I've tried to search for some similar issues on the forum but not succeeded. Will be very grateful if someone clarifies this moment for me!
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hatred is meant to be easy, especially A1. you'll start to have some issues in a2 sewers and a3 kurast but in general yes, the mod is focused on destruction difficulty. if you're playing single player you can try doing hatred at p5 and terror at p3 to smooth out difficulty, but be careful not to overlevel and miss the level challenges and ennead challenge
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
viddoh wrote:Hey there, folks! I've got the question that bothers me a lot. Really enjoying Median XL, this is definitely a top-quality modification. However, should it be so easy at the Hatred difficulty level? I meant, I tried several characters (barbarian, amazon, assassin) and every single of them just smashes everything around. The Hatred difficulty seems to be not challenging at all. I don't even set all of my skill points or delve into my equipment. All enemies are simply getting destroyed in seconds. This is quite frustrating.
Does this modification oriented on end-game content and difficulty will change over the time? Or maybe something's wrong with my installation. I've tried to search for some similar issues on the forum but not succeeded. Will be very grateful if someone clarifies this moment for me!

Hatred and terror are the tutorial. Once you get to your level challenges, brc, and start doing destruction uber levels such as triune, belial, astrogah, you'll start to feel the pain I'm sure.

It's a decent difficulty curve. It will get harder.
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
Hello,
I just returned to this awesome game recently, is there anything to notice me when an unique item drop?

thank you.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yes, click on topic named D2Stats 3.9.7
mryesterdays
Invader
8 | 0
awesome thank you!
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
If I'm wearing an item that has "target takes additional damage of" xx....

1. Is that additional damage reduced by monster resistances? (It would be considered physical damage I assume since does not specify cold, fire, etc)

2. Is that additional damage applied to the bowazon's arrows?

Thank you so very much for this information!
Staedtler82
Rust Claw
86 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
1.No it is not except STONE SKIN monster it reduces additional damage

2.Yes, it is. Only physical damage.