Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
gaymoves
Imp
4 | 0
ahh ok sir, but can u specifically tell where?
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
They can drop everywhere in dest, there is no special area for this. Farm the usual spots like Duncraig, TA, Torajan Jungle, and so on...
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
gaymoves
Imp
4 | 0
i see thank you.. sir / maam
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
Keywing wrote:So I've been using the T6 barb getup to farm charms and I keep running into the same issue
Now, my damage is low, ya know, T6 gear but I can deal with that
The issue I'm having is my crushing blow isn't doing jack
I've only got 33% CB but with fort,deathgaze etc hitting bosses like azmodan (92% chance to hit) I'm dealing damage maybe once every 45 seconds and it's a pitiful amount so clearly CB isn't doing anything.

Do most of the reworked bosses have massive avoid chance or am I missing something?

CB has penalty on ranged skills and vs bosses 1/16 of current hp..
Factor in physical resist and chance of having stone skin and ur dmg is gone :P

I´m not 100% sure how CB works with stuff like fortress but on most attacks it´s one CB per swing, so maybe 1 cast of fortress can only crush once :O cuz i agree that the damage is ridiculously low..
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
gaymoves wrote:i see thank you.. sir / maam

Finding very specific items in SP can take several 100s of hours and the ones you want happend to be kinda rare :D
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
So after winning an auction, how long should one expect to wait to get a response from the seller? What happens if several days go by? Any recourse?
Seems to me that it is all one way. The person doing the auction automatically gets the TG, but the other person can easily be left out in the cold.

It would be better if the person selling had to give the item to a mule that is automatically generated, and when the auction is complete, the buyer would get the mule's name/pw.

(Don't think I'll be doing the auction thing any more)
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ibra1 wrote:So after winning an auction, how long should one expect to wait to get a response from the seller? What happens if several days go by? Any recourse?
Seems to me that it is all one way. The person doing the auction automatically gets the TG, but the other person can easily be left out in the cold.

It would be better if the person selling had to give the item to a mule that is automatically generated, and when the auction is complete, the buyer would get the mule's name/pw.

just check the trade center and PM the auction seller, if you don't hear from them after a while report to an admin and it will be dealt with
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i'm digging this for like 2 days but can't find answer.

Does +all skills like from amulet apply to level of spells proced?
So if i have lvl 25 spell proc, with +4 amulet it becomes lvl 29 spell?
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Gekko64 wrote:
Ibra1 wrote:So after winning an auction, how long should one expect to wait to get a response from the seller? What happens if several days go by? Any recourse?

just check the trade center and PM the auction seller, if you don't hear from them after a while report to an admin and it will be dealt with

What's considered 'a while'? 2 or 3 days, a week?