Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:Hey guys, been trying Astro with a few of my builds but most are pretty heavily geared towards a.o.e.

What would be the best build to do Astro reliably/efficiently? I've done most other ubers so this is really one of those that I want to finish.

Any caster with nuke damage and high spell/pierce. What are you working with
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
I did a little searching and didn't exactly find what I was looking for. Does anyone know exactly how much loot is increased in SP and if that also applies if you're player TCP/IP, or exclusively SP?
Essentially asking because interested in doing a fast playthrough with a friend with the increased loot, and curious how it applies/functions.
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Single Player is a little of an inexact term. "Single Player only" features actually refer to "outside of realm", which includes single player, tcp/ip and open battle.net. So yes, single player drop rates apply to tcp/ip games.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Awesome, thanks. Do you know the exact rate increase?
Marbles
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
HornedReaper wrote:I managed to get the overhead globe in destruction after killing talik and got into the red portal, but not in terror. I'm in SP, ancient hand barb build

Sounds like my problem. Download latest patch and that should allow you to complete BRC.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:Hey guys, been trying Astro with a few of my builds but most are pretty heavily geared towards a.o.e.

What would be the best build to do Astro reliably/efficiently? I've done most other ubers so this is really one of those that I want to finish.

Okay, so maybe a caster druid or sorc would be good to use. I have been playing with: javazon, fortressbarb, deathgaze barb, summoner barb, harbinger wolf, treewarden, summoner nec, holy melee pally.

So no casters so far. Good mention, because now that I see the list of playstyles I see I should develop experience with a caster. By the way, I've been farming for a while now so I probably have a decent amount of gear to make one off the bat. I can respec my harbinger wolf druid or raise a sorc.

Also, I have almost every set complete except for the community set, laz, and caoi dulra and the one with avalanche. And then there is one set that I haven't found any piece from yet so far.

I'll look into the caster druids but if you or anyone else knows a good caster boss killer setup I am willing to try it for the experience.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Muilpeer wrote:
Aero wrote:

Okay, so maybe a caster druid or sorc would be good to use. I have been playing with: javazon, fortressbarb, deathgaze barb, summoner barb, harbinger wolf, treewarden, summoner nec, holy melee pally.

So no casters so far. Good mention, because now that I see the list of playstyles I see I should develop experience with a caster. By the way, I've been farming for a while now so I probably have a decent amount of gear to make one off the bat. I can respec my harbinger wolf druid or raise a sorc.

Also, I have almost every set complete except for the community set, laz, and caoi dulra and the one with avalanche. And then there is one set that I haven't found any piece from yet so far.

I'll look into the caster druids but if you or anyone else knows a good caster boss killer setup I am willing to try it for the experience.

you can try holy caster

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19300
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where to get this item ?
Jered Cain's Diamond
I've managed to get all the rest. When I get an arcane seal its always the blue one ...
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
silicondream wrote:Where to get this item ?
Jered Cain's Diamond
I've managed to get all the rest. When I get an arcane seal its always the blue one ...

silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:
silicondream wrote:Where to get this item ?
Jered Cain's Diamond

Thank you!