Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
iirc, they are ilvl 100+ in terror uberlevels, sets are probably ilvl 110+ (?)

And SUs require ilvl 120 to drop (dest only)

p/s: ilvl showed as 99 is wrong, it's probably another hardcoded stuff :wall:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kissofaries wrote:iirc, they are ilvl 100+ in terror uberlevels, sets are probably ilvl 110+ (?)

And SUs require ilvl 120 to drop (dest only)

p/s: ilvl showed as 99 is wrong, it's probably another hardcoded stuff :wall:

If something in dest drops it pretty much always has ilvl120 when you safe it goes down to 99. I think the only time this would actually be relevant is jewelcrafting. Where you can craft a jewel more than 9 times before the ilvl goes below 75 otherwise it's 5 or 6 times
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Why does a Flamberge appear in the docs as being 1H/2H but when I have it in my inventory I can only use it 2-handed?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Because barbarian can use it as 1h.
Neosis
Fallen
1 | 0
I created my char but cant create any game, says unexpected error. I moved all the files into my diablo 2 folder, downloaded the launcher still doesnt work. Anyone can help with this?
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
How does Blessed Life work exactly?
I've noticed it gave me a MASSIVE boost in survivability, going from dying in 3 seconds if im not behind my scourge to being able to tank a whole room of enemies in Fauztinville.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Afzofa wrote:How does Blessed Life work exactly?
I've noticed it gave me a MASSIVE boost in survivability, going from dying in 3 seconds if im not behind my scourge to being able to tank a whole room of enemies in Fauztinville.

Blessed life reduces the incoming physical damage. This is capped at 50%, no matter from what source other than blessed life the DR comes.
Say for example that an enemy does 1000 damage in total. You will only lose 500 life.

HOWEVER, blessed life also reduces the damage by a flat value, which is applied before the 50%.
For example if you have both 50% damage reduction and 200 flat damage reduction, the formular will be like this:
(Incoming damage - flat damage reduction)* percentual damage reduction = lost life
(1000 -200) * 0,5 = lost life
800 * 0,5 = 400

So you end up losing only 400 life with those 2 values, even though the original attack does 1000 damage.
And 400 damage is a lot easier to outheal than 1000 damage.
youjustcantno
Invader
8 | 0
how do i summon king koth on the arreat summit? i killed the 3 anicents but nothing else happened and theres no other portal
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
youjustcantno wrote:how do i summon king koth on the arreat summit? i killed the 3 anicents but nothing else happened and theres no other portal

You have to have killed the summoner in arcane sanctuary in destruction difficulty and taken the book of summoning and cubed it with ur class charm, u then refight the ancients at arreat summit and as soon as talic dies, spawn the portal.
you spawn the portal as a skill.
Jalawa
Fallen
1 | 0
Quick question: My PC rebooted and now I cannot see my character anymore. I tried to load it in the offline tool but it gives an error. See picture: https://imgur.com/4uI7ofp
How fucked am I?... I have no backups, had no idea that was required.