Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ive been farming to make xis rune afew hours now and keep finding lighting rune and nothing else.Any suggestions besides keep grinding?
thanks
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Superwicked1 wrote:Ive been farming to make xis rune afew hours now and keep finding lighting rune and nothing else.Any suggestions besides keep grinding?
thanks

I believe closing median and start it again will reset game's RNG seed. I was getting like 5 Witchhunter Hood in TA back then, and restarting change the drop
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just out of curiosity, what would be a good current mid game setup for a dagger melee necro build to start the farming/ubering process? Preferably light on the SU and great rune runewords. Thanks in advance.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Whats the last update of mxlu before the startled witch quest was changed?
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Hello. Where i found price list to all items from game?? I don't know how many TG price for each item. How many TG for su, ssu? Sssu? Set items etc. How mamy for one shrine? Arcane crystal
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
oski89 wrote:Hello. Where i found price list to all items from game?? I don't know how many TG price for each item. How many TG for su, ssu? Sssu? Set items etc. How mamy for one shrine? Arcane crystal

there is no fixed price for every item, the prices changes from seller to seller and is also affected by how old/new current ladder is. You can come to our official discord and ask people there for idea about prices of whatever item you wanna sell/buy. We also made a file to give general idea of what items are good and what are bad to the new players, you can check it here List of Items.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
What is the best build to run void?
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
How am I supposed to Kill Dul'Mephistos with a melee character?
Should I respec or what?
UPD: NVM, just crafted ATMG shield and raped him
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Searching for the offline documentation for mxlu xii but couldnt find it. Read the changelog for xii and there was a new uber, the void. Thats the reason im looking for the offline doc for xii. The only doc I found was for version xi and its available at moddb. Anyone knows where I can find it? Thanks...
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Whats the fastest leveling build for amazon? Thanks in advance.