Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
+1 to Pounce still exists to sacred rare naginata??(from Shrines cubing) Which character is the best with Pounce skill? To farm fast TA/dunc
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
oski89 wrote:+1 to Pounce still exists to sacred rare naginata??(from Shrines cubing) Which character is the best with Pounce skill? To farm fast TA/dunc

It doesn't exist anymore but there's a replacement for it called Shunpo. It's pounce but with slightly less dmg and smaller aoe.
apadgett
Skeleton
2 | 0
hey guys, I new to MXL, I cant seem to get the book of summoning to drop from the summoner (terror). Any help would be appreciated!!
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
it is dropped on destruction
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hiehvorak wrote:it is dropped on destruction

Its not. Book of Summoning was replaced with Dark Tome reagent (got chance to drop from Summoner on Destruction) which adds Dark Portal oskill to Class Charm when cubed with. To use Dark Portal oskill you must kill specific Super Unique mob which grant you red portal to specific Uber Level.
apadgett
Skeleton
2 | 0
ok, ty guys!!
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I've not ever spent any time in single player so need some clarification, can you use xis runewords in single player? and if so what are the realm only items not available on single player?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
vindog wrote:I've not ever spent any time in single player so need some clarification, can you use xis runewords in single player? and if so what are the realm only items not available on single player?

Yes you can use xis, the only items you cant get on SP are the unique drops from Samael.
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
hello hello,

I hope y'all are well!

Two short questions.

1. Can you have more than 8 char on sin war? Will it bump one off if I make a 9th? Couldn't find an answer to this...

2. Is there a tanky, quick, easy(ier) to gear char for destruction farming? I tried melee sorc and get destroyed before I can find anything decent. Same with harbinger druid. --- also any general farming for sets advice appreciated.

Any insight to either question greatly appreciated.

Thank-you and all the very best!
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!