Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Mortenkein
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
That's really good with skills that multi hit with no next delay.
tranvanhieu
Rust Claw
84 | -2
My thought is that Claw Tornado hit a lot of time in crowded areas (like Cow for example), so does Pounce. So on striking would work great on him.

So, how effective is an act2 Shapeshifter with full "on striking" proc gear?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1865 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
there's not so much "on striking" you can gear him with as he is stuck to using 2h spears ... so the answer would be "meh"
Stereox
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Kostetus wrote:Can't lower his HP with open wounds. What am I doing wrong?
► Show Spoiler

Rathma can only be damaged by Mendeln afaik
hueymcduck
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey, just curious about the best gear to throw on my merc while levelling. Just started up a fresh character and want a tanky shapeshifter, then into barbarian in a5. I'm not sure what gear to give them at all early or late game. Is there any guides on this?
Orr
Balrog
125 | 3
Stereox wrote:
Kostetus wrote:Can't lower his HP with open wounds. What am I doing wrong?
► Show Spoiler

Rathma can only be damaged by Mendeln afaik

he can get dmg by open wounds too but its kinda low
Gfresh
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
What does emblem of hatred do? I just had one drop and I cant find any real documentation on it.
mortimer_85
Prowler
18 | 0
hey there,
does anyone know what level of Burning Veil the unseelie lady reanimate casts and how much damage boost it gives?
Thanks in advance!
mortimer_85
Prowler
18 | 0
Gfresh wrote:What does emblem of hatred do? I just had one drop and I cant find any real documentation on it.

it is one of 6 different emblems. Every emblem is a very rare world drop. With all 6 emblems you can cube 2 powerful recipes - the upgrade of Deity Bow and the upgrade of the glorious Book of median.
Whyred
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I had a weapon with 199 ed % and I MO'ed it with ed % which made it 200 % not 214. I then socketed a jah rune which made it 215 % ed?!
Can someone show me where I can read about these limitations cause it doesn't seem logical to me.