Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
scubasteve
Skeleton
3 | 0
Prime_Evil wrote:Well , havent played median for a long while so thats probably been "fixed" by now, so maybe youre right. Back when i played you could tho. Someone who actually plays median right now can probably help you better than i can at this point.

Gotcha. So say I couldn't, would missing the "ennead challenge" be that detrimental to my character?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Try making a lvl 1 character of the same class as yours, create a room with both characters in it and drop jewel + charm on the floor. If your lvl 1 character can pick those 2 up then nothing's really changed, and you can complete ennead challenge with your lvl 1 toon cubing jewel + charm on its cube. then just xfer the cubed charm back to your main character, after that you dont need that lvl 1 anymore and ennead's done.
dprazak
Cultist
24 | 2
Question: the patch I am playing on SP has body pickup. So it is 1.13. But it doesn’t have the new Uber set up, Trojan jungles, caldeum, etc.. where can I find a patch for the latest features. I would like the patch to run with D2SE, so not with the launcher. I downloaded the patch from the 1.13 change log post.
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
I am currently using Mystic Orbs on my Weapon and was wondering if the Enhanced Damage Orb (Not Enhanced Weapon Damage!)
also increases the damage of my spells (such as Vessel of Justice on Pala) or if another one would be better?

Second Question right away, similiar topic. Does "Life Lech/Life Stolen per Hit" apply on spells (such as Vessel of Justice on Pala)
or should I use "Life After each Kill"?
Armastus
Fallen
1 | 0
Question: I died, then respawned in town and after I clicked on my corpse I realised all my equpiment was gone except for weapon and shield (body armor, gloves, helm, boots, amulet and 2 rings just vanished). I am asking if there is any way to fix this problem/bug or my char is fuksville. Thank you for your time.
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Armastus wrote:Question: I died, then respawned in town and after I clicked on my corpse I realised all my equpiment was gone except for weapon and shield (body armor, gloves, helm, boots, amulet and 2 rings just vanished). I am asking if there is any way to fix this problem/bug or my char is fuksville. Thank you for your time.

Do you have enough stats to wear gears (not buffed)?
If it is then ur not able to wear it (surely thing)

Another case is when your inventory is full before u died.
illusion
Gravedigger
188 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
when u put on the full yshari sanctum set, the character says - "i want to set the world on fire" or something like that
where is that sample taken from? wanna use it for some music hehehe
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
illusion wrote:when u put on the full yshari sanctum set, the character says - "i want to set the world on fire" or something like that
where is that sample taken from? wanna use it for some music hehehe

As with many (almost all) new sounds in median they were straight up ripped from LoL by Laz. There's also a few from Lineage 2, such as amazon's War Spirit activation line, taken from Human Female caster iirc.

edit : i like how i get neg'd for trying to help people here even if my info is outdated or not, not to generalize but the elitism from most of this community is so toxic no wonder people like me start to avoid it, and then people ask me why im not on median's discord lul
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Does the Chill effect from Cold overwrite Slow Target? My gut tells me yes.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Prime_Evil wrote:As with many (almost all) new sounds in median they were straight up ripped from LoL by Laz. There's also a few from Lineage 2, such as amazon's War Spirit activation line, taken from Human Female caster iirc.
► Show Spoiler

edit : i like how i get neg'd for trying to help people here even if my info is outdated or not, not to generalize but the elitism from most of this community is so toxic no wonder people like me start to avoid it, and then people ask me why im not on median's discord lul

Nice, didn't know about Lineage 2. A couple of years ago I've downloaded a huge (more recent) LoL soundpack, for a mod of mine, and to be honest I've found that there are tons of audio files (projectiles, impacts, etc...) that would greatly enhance newer versions of Median. Definitely worth a look.