Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mortimer_85
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
for abjurer merc: +skills, -enemy ligthning res, Bonus to energy till EF Bonus on Spell damage caps (30 ish %) , ligthning spell damage, fcr , and increased buff duration to make the superbeast morph last longer.
All those stats boost the damage output. If your char has sd boosting buffs keep them active on the merc.
Besides that you have to make him tanky. (all res, high base defense (TCD comes from Warp armor skill from merc), %DR if possible.

A lot of testing and actual playing is necessary to find out the optimum for yourself. Every player has its own preferences. But the above points are a rough outline for 'working' abjurer.
natana
Destroyer
7 | 0
that's a lot, and neough informations for me :)

thanks
pepo930
Destroyer
6 | 0
God_of_Magic wrote:Character?
Build?

Unda wrote:Till you tell what build you play, few tips:
Its not always obvious for everyone, walk, dont run cuz penalties.
Choose mercenary which will complement your playstyle and upgrade his gear with same commitment as for your character, some can be cheap and still works for its purpose (crowd control etc.).

Crane Stance barbarian.
Following the guide here: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491
Currently with tier 6 "Early Game gear" except amulet and rings.
uchenick55
Grubber
336 | -8
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I play SP old patch median xl ultimative (2014-2017 I don't know how to check year and patch version).
Does it make sence to cast tained blood from Vizharan on my rampagors?
How can I highly increase my minions survivability in Toraja? (I already use goetia plate and other items to increase minions life)
PindlskinVova
Cultist
20 | 1
Can i start the game through Diablo.exe (median xl mod), without launchers in the form of medians or d2se?
Ruubel
Pit Knight
118 | 2

The quesion ofc is about shadow refuge. Well, its requirements at the original char is " claws or naginata" . Is it applicable for this jewel too ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
2023 | 40
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
when it comes as an oskill , you are not limited to a claw or naginata .

it spawns on paladin blunt weapons too
sebneo
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello

There is a way to transform a craft/rare items in a normal item for make a runeword with ?

Thanks a lot.
Frytas
Core Lord
396 | 59
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sebneo wrote:Hello

There is a way to transform a craft/rare items in a normal item for make a runeword with ?

Thanks a lot.

catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal, oil of enchancement to make it superior, oil of renewal to reroll
Unda
Edyrem
848 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Frytas wrote:catalyst of destruction + rune to turn it to normal

Any weapon/armor + Catalyst of Destruction + rune → reroll item as superior quality + Catalyst of Destruction