Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
BTracer wrote:
ticktick wrote:is the video on the title screen supposed to have these extreme compression artifacts?

No. Your Gamma is fucked. If you're using Glide, there is a 'no gamma' setting - check that.

it looks better now but there are still compression artifacts all over

in game looks pretty normal either way though
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
sparkyboy wrote:
BTracer wrote:
sparkyboy wrote:is anyone else having the problem where you keep getting a connection interrupted message then getting kicked out after 20 mins of game play ? i am hardwired and have really good internet so i dont think its anything on my end

Servers are provided for free, some better than others, on opening day...

Try another server.

I'm playing by myself creating a game. I've tried several different ones and still having the problem

Play offline.

If you want to play online, it doesn't matter if you play 'by yourself' - you're still playing on a server that is hosting many other players ON OPENING DAY.
sparkyboy
Imp
4 | 0
BTracer wrote:
sparkyboy wrote:
BTracer wrote:
sparkyboy wrote:is anyone else having the problem where you keep getting a connection interrupted message then getting kicked out after 20 mins of game play ? i am hardwired and have really good internet so i dont think its anything on my end

Servers are provided for free, some better than others, on opening day...

Try another server.

I'm playing by myself creating a game. I've tried several different ones and still having the problem

Play offline.

If you want to play online, it doesn't matter if you play 'by yourself' - you're still playing on a server that is hosting many other players ON OPENING DAY.

OK thanks
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Solfege wrote:Did all the pre-Sigma guides get nuked?

viewforum.php?f=49

In the Guides Center, beneath the header in the Diablo font, you'll see "Old Guides Forum". Everything Pre-Sigma is there; nothing was deleted, just moved.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
KratosTheAxeman wrote:

viewforum.php?f=49

In the Guides Center, beneath the header in the Diablo font, you'll see "Old Guides Forum". Everything Pre-Sigma is there; nothing was deleted, just moved.

Good to know. Thanks.

Pity they essentially made them invisible, though...
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
hi guys,

when iam pressing enter chat ingame, iam not getting to the mxl chat

whats it called now : ?

i mean the default chatroom ?

ty
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
Solfege wrote:
KratosTheAxeman wrote:

viewforum.php?f=49

Good to know. Thanks.

Pity they essentially made them invisible, though...

Yeah, I only noticed it when I was on mobile. Overlooked it until I finally used CTRL-F to look for it. They really ought to make that bigger. Lot of outdated info, but many of those guides still have relevancy.
KratosTheAxeman
Pit Knight
101 | 3
So regarding Fauztin's Visage, first and foremost: What the Fuck? Second, is there any alternative for body armor for a minion-oriented character other than just making an Honorific and orbing it? 'Cause I'd rather not grind for hours to get the gold to do that. Orbs are about 16k if I recall right, and the most expensive rare item I've sold in Act 2 was about... I think little over 100 gold? Items are worthless now. I know gold drops increased greatly, but still, damn.

For context, new Visage Stats:

"Tier 1
Defense: (268 to 540)
Required Strength: 73
Required Level: 7
+50% Enhanced Defense
+250 Defense vs. Melee
+50 to Life
Physical Resist 1%
Poison Length Reduced by (21 to 25)%"
xoultimaox
Skeleton
3 | 0
For the Amazon's new Enfilade ability, what type of poison would it be?
zatetsuken
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
where i can find old wiki about quests, items, challenges ?