Which class will you play in season 15?

Discuss Median XL!

What class (primarily) will you play in S15?

Amazon
11%
Assassin
13%
Barbarian
16%
Druid
11%
Necromancer
19%
Paladin
19%
Sorceress
12%

Total votes: 216

Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'll probably try out HMP after my Mana Sorc gets mostly finished. My biggest complaint was that solar flare didn't last longer than the cooldown, which made it annoying to me. But now that its more like XVc's dragon pally where you can re-cast, I think I can dig it.

After I get bored with HMP I think I'll try the Stormzon without Stormcall for the first time, and use magnetic field(?) if that's what's it's called, can't remember. I wonder if the nerf to stormcall also nerf'd the oSkill? Anyway, excited to try some new things for this season.
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
if ill have the time this ladder, i would like to play a totem barb. but first get it geared with a summoner barb.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:I'll probably try out HMP after my Mana Sorc gets mostly finished. My biggest complaint was that solar flare didn't last longer than the cooldown, which made it annoying to me. But now that its more like XVc's dragon pally where you can re-cast, I think I can dig it.

After I get bored with HMP I think I'll try the Stormzon without Stormcall for the first time, and use magnetic field(?) if that's what's it's called, can't remember. I wonder if the nerf to stormcall also nerf'd the oSkill? Anyway, excited to try some new things for this season.

Yea, the nerf to stormcall will have affected the oskill as well, similar to the buff to Forked Lightning made everyone rage over Abjurer merc.

Magnetic Field is a cool skill, but it's a funky style. It casts an aoe at your feet instead of the mouse, so it's a massive lure and kite build, but give it danmaku with a nice crafted striking scepter or on kill, you'll have tons of procs. Thudnercrack will be good. Swing once in a mob with curare and on attack/kill/striking procs, move a little, swing again. spread all the poison.
Wicked
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Probably a Sorc - Poison or Mana or Nagi sin, hopefully, the buffs will be good :)
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
ScarletEdge wrote:Everyone getting swallowed by the HM pala hype

Don't think it's unwarranted hype though!

Change log wrote:retaliate: weapon damage increased
divine judgment: completely reworked the damage mechanics of the skill, dps and area coverage are now greatly increased
plague: damage slightly increased
dragonheart: physical damage bonus per base level increased, maximum defense bonus increased to 1250%
colosseum: weapon damage and bonus fire damage increased

5 out of 5 honor skills get buffed! 8 out of 11 holy skills get buffed!
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
L H wrote:Yea, the nerf to stormcall will have affected the oskill as well, similar to the buff to Forked Lightning made everyone rage over Abjurer merc.

Magnetic Field is a cool skill, but it's a funky style. It casts an aoe at your feet instead of the mouse, so it's a massive lure and kite build, but give it danmaku with a nice crafted striking scepter or on kill, you'll have tons of procs. Thudnercrack will be good. Swing once in a mob with curare and on attack/kill/striking procs, move a little, swing again. spread all the poison.

That's the idea. It's something new, yet similar as of tantrum. I understand the playstyle of it, but I don't recognize it's potential endgame. If it's anything like a Tantrum pally I figure it would be pretty decent with some buff's like Path of flames... Or hive and stack the -poison res since curare and all.. perhaps get some ctc teleport when struck and just hold rmb to win. But that's after I finish with my Mana sorc so I have plenty of time to think up some things.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:I understand the playstyle of it, but I don't recognize it's potential endgame. If it's anything like a Tantrum pally I figure it would be pretty decent

When I tried it out, and have seen in other videos of the build, I think you'll find it inferior to tantrum simply because it appears that Magnetic Field requires the monster to move through the field to get hit a massive amount of times and set off procs. When I used it on static targets, it didn't do any damage unless/until they began to move through the fields. Other than that, I thought it hit far more often than tantrum and in a much wider aoe, and it has added damage too. If you end up making a strong one, make sure to post a video.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
this time im going to make a final commitment in my choice
never was a fan of the spec, so its necessary
see if you can guess what it is
► Show Spoiler

before finishing the regular game no respec into easier builds. i may use respec to change skills/stats within this spec itself, but i may not respec into distinctly other specs until i killed dest baal
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
void wrote:this time im going to make a final commitment in my choice
never was a fan of the spec, so its necessary
see if you can guess what it is

Sorry I already chose that one. You can play

► Show Spoiler

thanks for understanding :P
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Well, look like male characters are more popular.
More votes on female characters plz! :-P