Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
void wrote:treewarden 1000 str, 40 energy.
windfire str bonus 44%
any caster spell energy bonus 44%

Thanks for the report - display issue only.
archon256
Cog
227 | 10
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Minotaurs in A5 Glacial Trail have 'Flying Polar Buffalo Error' as their name.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
hmm, might have found a tiny problem here :lol:
what happened: killed caldeum mage guy, used red portal, skipped quov, walked out to ruins of ureh, over desolated road and then i saw it. note that the char sprite looks quite normal, same for monsters, its mostly the map itself that changes in color
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Not sure if it means anything but both dornan and the other clergy in cov dropped all tier 1 items. Seems weird for destruction.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fumbles wrote:Not sure if it means anything but both dornan and the other clergy in cov dropped all tier 1 items. Seems weird for destruction.

Happens with a lot of bosses. All the totems in Terror K3K, Gorst in Caldeum in Dest, CoL clergy dudes, seen many of these.
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm playing as a Stormzon and None of my 'when you kill an enemy' procs seem to work! I'm having this problem since the first patch.

#Edit2: lol, me suck. I get it, but it's pretty lame to me .I understand that the 'on attack/striking' would not work with these kind of spells, but srly 'upon killing' too? I mean, I KILLED that thing, no? It's such bullshit. Idk if this interaction is intended as a 'balancing measure' or D2 engine is just too old to handle this kind of thing.
Edited by duysir0 6 years.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Minor bugs:

- CoL Inarius still gives his "Inarius' Revenge" speech after you kill him. Not a big deal, just reporting that it's a thing.
- Terror Diablo doesn't seem to drop the Scroll of Fear, introducing the player to the BRC. Again, not a big deal, but those scrolls are super handy reminders.
- The moon cookie bug is problematic. They're practically useless now during combat since there's no guarantee they'll heal you. Ofc you still have health pots, but in some situations, a Sorc needs a timerless instaheal.
Serpent
Destroyer
7 | 0
the skill symbol of esu sometimes fails, I do not heal and I have to spend two moons to heal myself :(
Alejandro131
Imp
5 | 0
I haven't already completed the Toraja Jungle ubers, but for me the fact that the map is so huge and ubers are so separated, hurts the farming potential of the game, which I think is one of its main selling points. In Caldeum things are different because there are no monsters and it acts like a hub to other ubers.

Like it wasn't enough that some summoning ubers aren't summoning anymore and you can't do more than one of them in a game, but you have to kill hundreds of uber (not normal) monsters just to get to them.

What I would like to suggest is possibly a new small area with quick portals to the farthest ubers so that players who want to farm them don't have to deal with other zones. The area itself could be invoked from a portal (something that you currently have as tech because of the update) which could be made a stat on the book of summoning or class charm after you collect items (if you don't want to give it right away and make the players earn it) from terror difficulty on some of the bosses that it would connect you to (also adds depth to the game with not everything for end-game being in destruction).

Lore-wise (because I see that you want to be in that direction with the renaming of ubers and world map connections) this could be an area created by a mage for private quick travel (maybe Quov Tsin or Zoltun Kulle) so that it doesn't feel like something that doesn't resonate with the game.

Another kind of annoying thing that I would like to be fixed (if possible) is to either decrease the teleporting range on Quov Tsin or to separate the teleporting platforms from the center room in his sanctum so that he doesn't teleport over to the other platforms - it's kind of a pita to chase him down and possibly die in the process.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Got this when tried to "Spirit walk" on Summoner's plate over gap in Arcane Sanctuary. Might happen because of buggy oasis guards (sometimes semi-untargetable)