Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RequiemLux wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:everything worked fine.
Now I got a crash (farming Mephisto hatred) saying:
HALT
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fb1eb30

If can be replicated post the debuglog in spoiler tags, it might help. Also share a bit more info if you have any (D2SE? Launcher? SP or MP)

I just searched my pc for the debuglog. The latest one is from 30.05.2017, so I guess that won't be of any use.

I use the launcher d2stats and I play SP.

Shenk in hatred doesn't drop mark of infusion
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:everything worked fine.
Now I got a crash (farming Mephisto hatred) saying:
HALT
Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fb1eb30

If can be replicated post the debuglog in spoiler tags, it might help. Also share a bit more info if you have any (D2SE? Launcher? SP or MP)

I just searched my pc for the debuglog. The latest one is from 30.05.2017, so I guess that won't be of any use.
I use the launcher d2stats and I play SP.
Anyway: Where tf is the mark of infusion? Shenk doesn't drop it anymore. Were honorifics completely removed?

It crash when something specif happens? (Meph attack? your attack? some ability?)
Since the changelog says nothing about this I'm clueless as everyone else and think it's a bug
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
RequiemLux wrote:It crash when something specif happens? (Meph attack? your attack? some ability?)
Since the changelog says nothing about this I'm clueless as everyone else and think it's a bug

Well I didn't do anything tbh. Just teleporting through, but at this moment I didn't do anything.

In earlier version I got that crash in cow levels when there were too many items dropped, but that can't be possible since I pressed ALT and there were only 4 items on the ground.
tommy_wiseau
Prowler
17 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Tried asking on another thread, but I'll ask here too. My old ladder characters are taking up all the spots for new characters. How should I move them to single player? I'd like to keep playing them when I'm away from the internet. Currently, I can not enter or make any game with these characters and deleting them seems like a waste, because I remember hearing that they will be available for offline play after ladder ends.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Baal is beast now - thanks.

I ran countess tower 3-4 times so far but the drops from fireblood rogues in count area seems a bit too good.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
tommy_wiseau wrote:Tried asking on another thread, but I'll ask here too. My old ladder characters are taking up all the spots for new characters. How should I move them to single player? I'd like to keep playing them when I'm away from the internet. Currently, I can not enter or make any game with these characters and deleting them seems like a waste, because I remember hearing that they will be available for offline play after ladder ends.

If some of the characters on your account are mules, just mule the items from them to another account and delete the empties to make room for new characters. Only other option is to make a new account.
tommy_wiseau
Prowler
17 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
New account it is.. but do you think there is a chance I can convert them somehow to single player so I can actually play them? i cant seem to make or join any games with them.
gigasbot
Prowler
16 | 0
I can't create any game, only join other peoples game...d2 freezes for a bit then it says "failed to join game", tried launcher...the .exe, ran as adm
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tommy_wiseau wrote:because I remember hearing that they will be available for offline play after ladder ends.

Where did you hear that?

There was a guy a couple of weeks ago asking for "how to transfer online characters to offline characters" and if I remember correctly one of the mods told him: Nah, that tool you're looking for doesn't work anymore so there is no possible way to convert online characters to offline characters.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Probably unpopular opinion, but at low levels the holy melee Paladin is kind of an unstoppable holy train now (it's strange to write it without blue txt). Don't get me wrong, the buff was the most needed buff in the history of buffs, but imho the curve has to be adjusted a bit. I dunno why but on the other hand Necro melee seems to lack something.
P.S.
-Is it possible also to make the corpses in the new Butcher stage not-clickable?
-I'm under the impression that Baal minions need to be toned down quite a bit... sometimes it feels like facing MarcoNecroX 2.0. Other than that wonderful work on the revamp!
Edited by RequiemLux 6 years.