Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This has been bugging me since last patch so I found some stuff from the old docs and compared with these last patches.

Because of the damage rework (I'm assuming) the values of defense were consequently changed. This included lowering increased defense % on uniques, runewords and crafts etc, as the cap was lowered to 200%. To offset this, base defense on all items was increased. I'll only be posting the final value as an example of the difference it makes for Erawan runeword armor. These value represent perfect rolls on bases, luck oils, orbed ed% and the runeword affix itself.

Prior to M2017: Erawan = 17098
Current M2017: Erawan = 14275
Difference = 2823

Thats quite a bit for builds/classes that utilize total character defense or other % bonuses to base defense. I don't have any intention of trying every gear piece to see if all of them are this drastic but the old docs are still available if a player wants too figure it out for themselves. Should base defense on items be increased?

To get a better idea in the case of Erawan, the current base defense for ancient armor (3560) would need to be increased to 4264 to reach the pre-M2017 value of 17098. Do note that this figure doesn't apply to other armors, nor other runewords even within the same base type as the %ed on other runewords/uniques/etc may have been done individually, meaning that the changes might not be equal amongst all affected items. Hopefully this is useful to others. Link to old docs below. Sorry for bad english.

http://docs.median-xl.com/index_old.html
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
^^Only Johnathon Cain needs to apologize for Bad English.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge