M17 1.1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hej, so had idea of doing things in MXL i didnt tried before. Was going to use Reroll any Item to Unique on jewelry rewards from quests, reward rings from Akara (Search for Cain quest) and Ormus (Blade of the Old Religion quest) turned into random Unique ring. After that tried amulet from Anya (Prison of Ice quest) and bingo! Recipe Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique dont work with that amulet reward.
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
Barbarian's Nephalem Spirit description has "4-8 % of Base Strength, 4-8 percent of Base Dexterity, 4-8 % of Base Vitality". Can the "percent" be replaced with "%" so it's consistent with the other lines?

And can the 3 catalysts be combined into just 1? I think all the catalysts' recipes can work with just one catalyst
- Cubing it with sacred uniques and sets make Signets of Learning
- Tiered Uniques for Arcane Shards (I don't know if anyone wants to make arcane shards from set items, feels like a waste)
- Add rune to create normal item
- Add potion to destroy item
- Add arcane crystal for R.I.P.
TurboClassic
Fallen
1 | 0
And so help to deal with the problem ! ? !?!?!
Diablo 2 v1.13 PlugY 10.00
Start via D2SE server everything works TSW play ......,but
That solo that network gets me one and the same problem crashes NEAR the DUNGEONS who faced ? how to solve could not correct what he had done to me ? help if you can video gash .Has liked breathed in something new and then disorder . :?: :?: :?:
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
You are probably using the wrong version.

Download new:
https://get.median-xl.com/
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017