Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:I'm not sure if this is a bug or what it is, but sometimes when killing jungle keepers i will damage them to 1-5% hp in seconds, after which they take no damage for 5-30sec. Really darn annoying when my damage is more than enough to kill them so quickly.

if you take too much time to kill them, they will cast a shield when low on HP, it's a feature. However their boosted HP won't show on his health bar (like blightfire doesn't show his maxhp with demon blood). Kill them faster.

Huh.. I guess 3-4 seconds to kill from first his is not good enough..
Lrndoo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dragon class charm quest is not working even tho I don't die down there and get the swirls and cube class charm with arcane crystal.. nothing happens. Had the same issue last season had to do it 5 times or so..
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lrndoo wrote:Dragon class charm quest is not working even tho I don't die down there and get the swirls and cube class charm with arcane crystal.. nothing happens. Had the same issue last season had to do it 5 times or so..

You get three minutes upon entering the portal. Do not enter with any summons. You can summon minions after you enter. There's a hidden aura that applies to your character upon walking in.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
k3kba doesn't seem to drop set items anymore... like at all, did 4 full clears and 0 set items. entered TA got a set item from the first 10 mobs :D overall drop rate seems worse everywhere but it's fine, but k3k really doesn't drop any set items :/
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
atataKappa wrote:so my barb has 650% MF

i'm playing single player mode

ever since 1.1 release i was finding 15+ SU/set items per tran athulua full clear (literally every run)

today i updated to 1.1.3, did 3 TA runs, got 1 SU + 1 set on 1st run, 4 SU on 2nd run, 3 SU+1 set on 3rd run.

Reverted back to 1.1.2, very first full clear run of TA gave me 14 set + 6 SU items

Reverted back to 1.1.3, very first run gave me 1 SU + 1 set item.

I know RNG is RNG but isn't this too big of a difference?

I'll keep running few more TA on 1.1.3 to make sure sample size is decent, but i think sample size of 4 full clears was good enough to warrant a forum post

edit: 1 more run - 9 SU + 1 set; next one 4 SU + 1 set; next one 2 SU + 3 set.

Not sure if bad RNG or something is wrong, but i think i'll stick with 1.1.2 for now

edit 2: first run after reverting to 1.1.2 once again: 18 set items + 10 SU. next run 15 set + 10 SU. the difference is mind blowing tbh

i can agree to this. seems that in this patch drops are a bit nerfed. in TA and fauzt. have yet to try dunc.
i have 700 mf and i ran TA twice earlier today and only got no more than 3 SU's and only 2 set items each time
but i ran TA in patch 1.2 a couple times and got more than 10 SU's and set items each time. ill also stick to 1.2 for farming at the moment till this is addressed.
halfacandan
Prowler
18 | 1
I've been experiencing this error (Line # 1383) maybe 4 or 5 times a day since the M17 1.1.3 patch. I've only seen it mentioned before in relation to using PlugY or D2SE. I'm not using either of these tools.

It seems to happen when a lot of items get dropped at once (but it doesn't always happen) e.g. when opening the act 2 chest to get the staff of kings or in the screenshot below when I drop my cube and the items scatter.

I use the Median Launcher (v0.2.8) with Glide graphics, D2Stats (v3.8.1) and the custom font for readability. I'm going to try it for a while without the font and D2Stats to see whether that helps.

Thanks
Dan
Lrndoo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Nevermind turns out 2 ppl cant make the charm at the same time did it with a friend. So we simply did it twice
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tiberius723 wrote:
atataKappa wrote:...

i can agree to this. seems that in this patch drops are a bit nerfed. in TA and fauzt. have yet to try dunc.
i have 700 mf and i ran TA twice earlier today and only got no more than 3 SU's and only 2 set items each time
but i ran TA in patch 1.2 a couple times and got more than 10 SU's and set items each time. ill also stick to 1.2 for farming at the moment till this is addressed.

It almost seems like TSW drop rates came with the update. :lol: Welcome to realm drop world. :evil:

The update has made me think about going single player, but I enjoy playing with other people too much.
ocra20
Fallen
1 | 0
atataKappa wrote:so my barb has 650% MF

i'm playing single player mode

ever since 1.1 release i was finding 15+ SU/set items per tran athulua full clear (literally every run)

today i updated to 1.1.3, did 3 TA runs, got 1 SU + 1 set on 1st run, 4 SU on 2nd run, 3 SU+1 set on 3rd run.

Reverted back to 1.1.2, very first full clear run of TA gave me 14 set + 6 SU items

Reverted back to 1.1.3, very first run gave me 1 SU + 1 set item.

I know RNG is RNG but isn't this too big of a difference?

I'll keep running few more TA on 1.1.3 to make sure sample size is decent, but i think sample size of 4 full clears was good enough to warrant a forum post

edit: 1 more run - 9 SU + 1 set; next one 4 SU + 1 set; next one 2 SU + 3 set.

Not sure if bad RNG or something is wrong, but i think i'll stick with 1.1.2 for now

edit 2: first run after reverting to 1.1.2 once again: 18 set items + 10 SU. next run 15 set + 10 SU, next run: 21 set + 10 SU items. the difference is mind blowing tbh

same here, how can i download 1.1.2 again?
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Guess were all switching back to 112 to farm?