Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok. Baal gets the nova from QT and QT gets something else, but also very cancerous. Problem solved.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:words

I wasn't talking about the attacks they use. I'm just wondering if there should be some progression with act boss difficulty. Destruction Griswold literally takes longer than Diablo. That's a bit fucked up, I think.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I couldn't spend more than a few seconds playing Cluster Bomb with the maddening scream the assassin does on casting.

That sound effect has got to go.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Would like to see set items have chances to be ethereal. Would add some value to sets I think.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Melee sorc skill baneblade and oskill deathlord from
Lachdanan's Visage
Lachdanan's Visage
Banded Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (8973 - 10165) to (14769 - 16229)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 627
Item Level: 120
Mana Shield: 65% less Mana Drained when Hit
You may Only use Melee, Summon and Support Skills
Adds 200-300 Magic Damage
Adds 150-200 Fire Damage
Adds 150-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 150-200 Cold Damage
-30% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 5000) Defense
Socketed (6)
cancel each other out. Sad.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Not really a fan of respawning Umbaru Spirits in Teganze (or at least, not the rate at which they respawn). Especially for squishy builds that rely on summons to tank, since summons have that silly habit of all swarming around a single target. You're pushing forward, safely behind your summons, then an Umbaru Spirit you just killed respawns behind you. Suddenly, all your summons rush to attack it, leaving you vulnerable to all the Umbaru Spirits still in front of you.

I get having Umbaru Spirits respawn makes Elemental/Xis Rune farmers' lives easier, but it's kind of a pain when all you need to do is get to Toraja or farm Terul for Trader's Chests (why is this not 100% chance to drop btw? Considering you now have to go through both the Torajan Jungles and Teganze to get to Terul, and you'll likely need to roll a few Trader's Chests before getting a decent one, it's kinda frustrating doing all that work just to not have the Charm drop).
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Or just bring back the Act 5 sewer style. At the very least, separate sections of Teganze for specific elements? maybe some central hub with all elements, then 6 branches for specifics?

Edit: I also agree that the respawning spirits are pretty annoying. Even for farming Teganze, it's not that great since only like half of them respawn, so doing a full clear of the Teganze jungle area, just to go back for a 50% clear feels pretty wasteful when you can just make a new game and do a second 100% clear, if that makes sense.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
A5 sewer map was congested, the concept of multiple levels of teganze was interesting though.

A portal entrance to teganze as it is would be more suited to be somewhere in the torajan jungle or somewhere around A3
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I am witnessing a "crash" (game freeze w/out errors, no CTD) when going to specific maps. I have discovered the freezing occurs whenever I have skeletons appearing on the screen ( Act1, K3K, etc), it's totally reproducible. I have not experienced the crash before, and I have recently reinstalled windows.
Maybe it's related to some compatibility issues, installation, idk...
my settings: SP + plugy + MXL17 1.1.3 + glide
I will edit later after I check if the crash is also related to procs since it's also something that changed in my gear recently (flying saucer)
Edit:
So It's definitely related to Act1 content, if the map has skeletons, or might have, the game freezes after 10 sec, or upon a hit to the skellys.
I've reinstalled the mod (not d2), changed char, glide/ddraw, the freeze occurs...

The bug is very obscure, so i guess it's not very resolvable. I will do a new clean install to check.
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:Or just bring back the Act 5 sewer style. At the very least, separate sections of Teganze for specific elements? maybe some central hub with all elements, then 6 branches for specifics?

Edit: I also agree that the respawning spirits are pretty annoying. Even for farming Teganze, it's not that great since only like half of them respawn, so doing a full clear of the Teganze jungle area, just to go back for a 50% clear feels pretty wasteful when you can just make a new game and do a second 100% clear, if that makes sense.

+1

Many changes needs to invest much more time to reach your goal: for example Visons of Akarat....its the last corner of the jungle, not really fun to farm a trophy there or Profane Cells...an endless walk for a few seconds fight. And for sure Teganze, the only benefit is, you can get sigs on the way to the location.

Some players love the changes and some not, but I know many player from my flist who quit the season between week 1-3, also many of the new players from last season didnt play the new season :(

Edit my personally ranking for UL and/or Teganze is:

1. UL in A5 (last season, farming essences you need was great!)
2. UL in sewers (in Chaos-Season really funny :) )
3. Teganze (density ok, droprate :( , time-invest :( fun :( )