What ubers do you refuse or choose not to do?

Discuss Median XL!
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
candyland wrote:
Pub wrote:
candyland wrote:you should try all of them to be honest. most of them may seem like pure cancer but once u find out all the tricks,etc they are pretty fun to do .

100% recommend you to try them all out tho.

I think there should be a poll as to what uber is hated by each person. I feel like triune/void would be easily contenders for top 3.

tbh , triune and void are probably my favorite ones . but if i had to choose a favorite uber it would be void . that boss fight is just so fun .

The curve to triune is something I havn't grasped. Sure there's an advantage to use 2 people to do it, but it's dirty accomplishment to me and it feels like a "we did it" and not a "I did it." Triune and void are by no means impossible, but I just hate having to micro manage a slow fuck while dealing with the make-you-blink-bat-spawning nova that one shots you if you're cursed. Both ubers have mechanics which is why I enjoy doing it - mechanics bring a nice twist on ARPGs, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do triune and the next worst feeling to doing ubers is resorting to kamikaze strats.

Void and triune aren't just ubers you casually throw yourself at because of how fast you can die. Being unable to learn how to do it what bugs the shit out of me. Hitting a wall like that is no bueno for me.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Basically all ubers that are moved to the Torajan Jungles a.t.m. are too hard for me. Because of the reason that I'm not able to play long enough usually to even get there.

And then when I'm finally there I am out of time. Also, I really think it's a terrible idea that the boss dogma's are moved to that area, the players that started out early in the new ladder could still get them from the bosses in 1.1.2 and now that I'm able to farm them casually, they are moved to Torajan Jungles. I think this whole idea benefited 'elite' players mostly as they are the ones to play 24/7 in the first week and leveled up and did all challenges in that first period.
candyland
Azure Drake
168 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Pub wrote:
candyland wrote:
Pub wrote:
candyland wrote:you should try all of them to be honest. most of them may seem like pure cancer but once u find out all the tricks,etc they are pretty fun to do .

I think there should be a poll as to what uber is hated by each person. I feel like triune/void would be easily contenders for top 3.

tbh , triune and void are probably my favorite ones . but if i had to choose a favorite uber it would be void . that boss fight is just so fun .

The curve to triune is something I havn't grasped. Sure there's an advantage to use 2 people to do it, but it's dirty accomplishment to me and it feels like a "we did it" and not a "I did it." Triune and void are by no means impossible, but I just hate having to micro manage a slow fuck while dealing with the make-you-blink-bat-spawning nova that one shots you if you're cursed. Both ubers have mechanics which is why I enjoy doing it - mechanics bring a nice twist on ARPGs, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do triune and the next worst feeling to doing ubers is resorting to kamikaze strats.

Void and triune aren't just ubers you casually throw yourself at because of how fast you can die. Being unable to learn how to do it what bugs the shit out of me. Hitting a wall like that is no bueno for me.

i mean void and triune are arguably the easiest ones to learn out of the harder ubers.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
candyland wrote:
Pub wrote:
candyland wrote:
Pub wrote:

i mean void and triune are arguably the easiest ones to learn out of the harder ubers.

I liked learning laz a lot. Void and triune are just two i hate learning.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Solfege wrote:My vote also goes to Triune.

FuriousBEAR wrote:i never do BRC, thats why i only play sorc or assasin

y u no do BRC as a Sorc? Force Blast trivializes Ubers such as CoV, TA, Toraja, Athulua, etc.

I don't like the amazon challenge, so i skip it entirely :) and i don't find the brc skill that useful.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Personally, I think I will skip Startled Witch this time. Correct me if I''m wrong here.

First, you need to pass through Torajan Jungles, which is pretty average to begin with.

Then explore the Ureh map looking for the Punisher Turrets and take them down having dozens of immortal zombies on your ass HOPING they will open a portal to the World Nexus. ( I wonder the odds for this.)

If that happens, it's not done yet. Pray the RNG god to get a good map ( Having a nice and clean space to purify the witch without interruption. )

Then comes a relatively long fight using a concept most people hate including myself to get ... a blank charm which needs to be cubed with a trophy which also took time farming.

I like challenges, but the odds seem to be against us on this.
tamassszabo92
Fallen
1 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:Personally, I think I will skip Startled Witch this time. Correct me if I''m wrong here.

Except, World Nexus is no longer "behind" a Turret in Kingdom of Shadows. All you have to do is go to the top area of the Desolate Road, there is a portal there to World Nexus.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Witch. It's a dumb fucking uber that's only worth doing when you have spare trophies to consume.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I completely and utterly fail at Laz, Witch, Zorun, Uld (cant get past the last miniboss even) and havent tried Void or Sanctum yet. Farming trophies/su's to get as much power as I can before I go further. Triune I have managed but I do not intend to ever do it again..... spent 3+ hours and 300+ deaths (had to refill my tome of tp 3 times is how I kept track) trying to get this magic positioning right and finally whittle it down.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The Void is always a huge downer for me, I don't mind the seven sins thing (AWESOME!) but that fucking last battle...