Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Well you're on the right forum so you might as well use the updated, amazing docs right here at the top of the forum. Click on the Median symbol - community - docs. Totally legit. Trust us.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
Thanks to you all.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Kromlun wrote:
Pub wrote:I did bloodzon with very little respecing and acquired almost all the charms.

If I were to make a BloodZon instead of a melee build, how gear dependent would it be in order to do the Ubers and acquire the charms?

Sorry for the late response guy, family stuff.

Honestly, I pushed it with very mediocre gear. I just acquired a few cheap sacred rare items to craft with fascinating shrines and IMMEDIATELY PRIORITIZED AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE enemy fire resistance pierce on it. For example, with boots you want to make it iLvl 1 as you can mystic orb them for more stuff and boots cannot roll enemy pierce. While I assembled my gear too, I jewelcrafted like nuts. Just try your best to get as good as possible fire spell damage related caster stuff. Inner fire oskill crafted on a belt is nice to keep top you back up without the use of pots if you're forced to spam balefire like nuts or just get hit. With average+ shrine blesses on gear, can easily achieve 135 pierce. The hardest item to find might be a war scepter sacred but you can save your charsis for rare bases you want to work with.

Casters are extremely powerful at being able to use cheap gear early on to kill bosses to acquire a base charm and then as they upgrade their gear, can revisit bosses to blow them up instantly in some cases. If you luck out in finding a hide of the basilisk and craft a nutty thunderstone amazon shield, you can blow bosses up so insanely well that trophy farming is worth it from there. I haven't made a bloodzon currently that is on par nor do i think its possible because some bosses blink away too soon from lavapit which is unfortunate.

The only SU I used the whole time was Tannr Scutum because a friend had one and it's just good for the build - no question. This is all have to say for now and if you would like me to tell you how to prepare your bloodzon, I have no problems with it.