Gear suddenly unequiping [Barb]

Discuss Median XL!
CrimsonKing
Destroyer
6 | 0
Hello all, I've been having an issue with my gear suddenly unequiping. I am currently playing a Die Hard barb level 103 in A5 Terror. All of my gear is T6 or sacred and requires some hefty strength. My base STR is 340 and with gear equipped it is 612 with no points in Mountain King or STR runes. I'm trying to figure out why sometimes my gear just turns completely red while fighting, I assume it is a debuff from one of the mobs lowering my stats below item requirements. I literally carry around a random item in my cube with +%STR just so that I can equip my main gear after I die. It's quite silly really. The most frustrating part is randomly dying instantly because my gear turned red suddenly. Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance!
axtroz
Dark Huntress
14 | 5
Elite undead knights have a skill that lowers your stats drastically on hit.
CrimsonKing
Destroyer
6 | 0
So essentially Elite Undead Knights can 1 shot any player by default? I mean it seems ridiculous to have to gear and stat around a single debuff.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
try to stun them with thunderslam if you have to melee them, or use fortress
CrimsonKing
Destroyer
6 | 0
Is there any other way to circumvent this? Currently, in order to wear any of my gear I would literally have to put every single stat point into strength and I would still be short. It just doesn't make sense and has made the game unplayable unless I run around spamming "Thunderslam" in the hopes that I get a stun off before something flies from off screen and debuffs me. My question is, how do people even wear high stat items at all?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is there a reason you don't have a point in mountain king?

You get base attributes from charms btw. You may also craft or find rare jewels with -10% requirements.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The mob in question is melee, so they don't just "fly from offscreen". Also they are quite rare and easy to recognize. If you need to reequip all of your gear it means you're STR bugging (having items with +str sustain themselves), it would happen whenever you die regardless. Personally I've never had problems with stats as a barb because Mountain King is OP, but generally -requirements MO/jewels will help you. Other than that try farming signets of learning to add to your stats pool. Also try having +str items at a lower tier (Deadfall for example), so they give str without having to be bugged.
CrimsonKing
Destroyer
6 | 0
At first, I thought Mountain King was the issue so I respecced without it.
CrimsonKing
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks for the suggestions everyone
Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge