Kurast 3000 ba

Discuss Median XL!
verianer
Imp
4 | 0
Hello guys i'm new to this mod. I'm lvl 75 and yday i tried to do kurast 3000 ba challenge but cant find it anywhere. The scroll says its located in travincal and i've searced the whole place over 10+ times but cant find it. I also read in forums that it's now located inside of tanaan jungle in kurast dock even saw a pic where its found between the trees but there is nothing there for me. Can some1 help ?
HechtHeftig
Amazon Warrior
1642 | 103
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
verianer wrote:Hello guys i'm new to this mod. I'm lvl 75 and yday i tried to do kurast 3000 ba challenge but cant find it anywhere. The scroll says its located in travincal and i've searced the whole place over 10+ times but cant find it. I also read in forums that it's now located inside of tanaan jungle in kurast dock even saw a pic where its found between the trees but there is nothing there for me. Can some1 help ?

If there's no entrance to the Torajan jungles, then you play an old version of the game. Either update to the latest version, or stay in the version you have and go to the right of where the high council is in Travincal. There should be a trapdoor leading to K3K
Mordwolf
Imp
5 | 0
its in the bottom right corner of your screen enter jungle there and the red portal to k3k is right there.
Muilpeer
Heretic
402 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
verianer wrote:Hello guys i'm new to this mod. I'm lvl 75 and yday i tried to do kurast 3000 ba challenge but cant find it anywhere. The scroll says its located in travincal and i've searced the whole place over 10+ times but cant find it. I also read in forums that it's now located inside of tanaan jungle in kurast dock even saw a pic where its found between the trees but there is nothing there for me. Can some1 help ?

If there's no entrance to the Torajan jungles, then you play an old version of the game. Either update to the latest version, or stay in the version you have and go to the right of where the high council is in Travincal. There should be a trapdoor leading to K3K

I wonder how he got the scroll though. Does the scroll in the latest version incorrectly state that it's in Trav maybe?

Sounds like he's using the latest version if he didn't find it in Trav ;)
HechtHeftig
Amazon Warrior
1642 | 103
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Still weird that he can‘t find the entrance to the torajan jungles. Something is definitely off.
Muilpeer
Heretic
402 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Or he's indeed using the older version and just didn't look hard enough for the entrance.
HechtHeftig
Amazon Warrior
1642 | 103
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I guess only OP can tell us^^
melez103
Skeleton
2 | 0
unrelated to OP's question but since a thread about kurast3k is here i might as well ask:
is the drop bias info on the game guide a joke? cause i just ran it 4 times in destruction, and i didnt get even one set item. even with a 150% magic find pot nothing drops. i got a couple SUs, and even got 2 signets of gold on the 20 creeps on the way to the portal in toraja, but no set items inside. whats the deal, it can't be just a fluke.
Aero
Lion Skull the Bent
6455 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
melez103 wrote:unrelated to OP's question but since a thread about kurast3k is here i might as well ask:
is the drop bias info on the game guide a joke? cause i just ran it 4 times in destruction, and i didnt get even one set item. even with a 150% magic find pot nothing drops. i got a couple SUs, and even got 2 signets of gold on the 20 creeps on the way to the portal in toraja, but no set items inside. whats the deal, it can't be just a fluke.

Random Number Generation. 4 runs isn't a large enough sample size. Set bias doesn't mean you'll get a set every run, it just means that whenever a magical quality sacred item drops, there's a slightly higher chance it will roll as a set item.
Frytas
Core Lord
359 | 50
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nah k3k drops are just trash, farm Tran Ath or Dunc instead