Kurast 3000 ba

Discuss Median XL!
Roenan
Sasquatch
60 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Go to a3 town, go all the way over by Alkor, then head down left along map boundary. There's a spot nestled in the trees that should say torjoran jungle. Red portal inside is k3k. Reveal a3 map with Meshif should confirm the red entrance symbol if you move the map so you can see the bottom corner of the map. To reiterate - you access the jungles directly from town now. Took me a minute at first too.

If it's not there, the old location was in trav. Location changed with this new season. Update through launcher app to get revised location.
transtrans
Destroyer
6 | 0
I cannot find the entrance to Torajan Jungles either.
I am using v1.13. I talked to Meshif, went to the bottom of the map underneath Alkor but I cannot see any portal or opening when I run along the border.
Could anyone post a picture or point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
V1.13 is the version of D2 that the mod runs on. The patch of the mod is M2017 1.1.3. They look similar but are 2 different things. Are you sure you're running M2017 1.1.3?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/medianxl/down ... xl-2017-11
transtrans
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thanks Thumbles.
I thought I was using the latest version but I was not. problem solved.
Guigosz
Skeleton
2 | 0
Greetings,

I am new to this mod, I would like to know about the item "Scroll of Kurast" that was dropped by demon boss Baal, I already collected some of them. My question about the item is whether it is necessary to have several of it to have access to this mentioned location. Or just one? Because due to having collected many of them, the space in the inventory gets considerably reduced, just like in Stash. I wonder if you could sell the scrolls if you do not need to own several. Thankful.

Thank you in advance for help and info.

Regards,

Guigosz
Nitz
Amazon Warrior
1640 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Guigosz wrote:I am new to this mod, I would like to know about the item "Scroll of Kurast" that was dropped by demon boss Baal, I already collected some of them. My question about the item is whether it is necessary to have several of it to have access to this mentioned location. Or just one? Because due to having collected many of them, the space in the inventory gets considerably reduced, just like in Stash. I wonder if you could sell the scrolls if you do not need to own several. Thankful.

You don't need the scrolls at all. But you should do what the scroll tells you. Also stop doing Baal runs, that's not the point of the game at all.
Guigosz
Skeleton
2 | 0
Greetings, Nitz

Thank you for your reply.

I understand. I started at Median mod about 2 weeks ago. I started playing with the Druid class and I'm already close to level 70 in my Multi-player account. I was in doubt about this scroll, now that it has been explained. I will be able to get rid of so many that I have already collected. By the way, before level 70 is it possible to do any of these "Uber Quests"? Thanks for the information and patience in helping.

Regards.
Nitz
Amazon Warrior
1640 | 52
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Guigosz wrote:By the way, before level 70 is it possible to do any of these "Uber Quests"? Thanks for the information and patience in helping.

Oh well before lvl 50 you have to do Tran Athulua. Most of the ubers should be done with level 120 and somewhat ok gear (Tier 6 uniques and Runewords up to On Runes). Sure you could do some of the ubers with lvl 12 but that's just a total pain in the ass. And you need to be in dest for them to drop something real except for the challenges.

If you did not do the 50 challenge - you can easily repeat that (rush a friend to A2 and do it) and mule it to your 70 char.
Knight_Saber
Stone Warrior
30 | -1
Nitz wrote:
Guigosz wrote:By the way, before level 70 is it possible to do any of these "Uber Quests"? Thanks for the information and patience in helping.

Oh well before lvl 50 you have to do Tran Athulua. Most of the ubers should be done with level 120 and somewhat ok gear (Tier 6 uniques and Runewords up to On Runes). Sure you could do some of the ubers with lvl 12 but that's just a total pain in the ass. And you need to be in dest for them to drop something real except for the challenges.

If you did not do the 50 challenge - you can easily repeat that (rush a friend to A2 and do it) and mule it to your 70 char.

This is lame play.

Every character I play is solo, self found, since Median 08. No cheats or exploits ever.
Twinking just ruins the game. If you make it super easy for yourself, where is the fun?
Aero
Lion Skull the Bent
6475 | 215
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Knight_Saber wrote:
Nitz wrote:

This is lame play.

Every character I play is solo, self found, since Median 08. No cheats or exploits ever.
Twinking just ruins the game. If you make it super easy for yourself, where is the fun?

He is just giving an option in the event a newer player didn't realize LC1 was there at lvl 50.