My Build, suggestions?

Discuss Median XL!
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey everyone, it's me again, thanks for the answers on the last post, i came to show you guys my build, if you can comment how can i upgrade or change something, some runeword...
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

I have a belladonna extract for emergency if i had to use it, if you have any question of why i use that equip just let me know or some better choice, let me know, thanks.
Edited by Eltrius 6 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
use TU splint mail and TU bladed shield
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Depends on what you want to build.. anyway you still can use "spoil" tag for pics.
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Gekko64 wrote:use TU splint mail and TU bladed shield

I really like Dragon's blood armor, for the 40% fcr, 15% cast wraith, very good defense, and the % damage of magic for the MKV, anyway i could try with Jitan in other moment, but i don't know, i prefer Dragon's Blood for the moment..... and the Blade Shield i don't really like that, don't want to much reanimated, i think i gonna do the RW Shield with On for the moment
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Unless you decide to run around poking things with that knife with a melee attack then that wrath proc is never going to go off. %spell damage does not affect missile based wdm skills, so the %magic damage does you no good.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Eltrius wrote:

I really like Dragon's blood armor, for the 40% fcr, 15% cast wraith, very good defense, and the % damage of magic for the MKV, anyway i could try with Jitan in other moment, but i don't know, i prefer Dragon's Blood for the moment..... and the Blade Shield i don't really like that, don't want to much reanimated, i think i gonna do the RW Shield with On for the moment

You don't cast anything. FCR does nothing to benefit you besides maybe for using doom. Throwing skills use IAS. Use jitans armor and the bladed shield tu for now. Get a witch hunters cap as soon as possible, and lily runeword helmet is nice for life on striking too. For now, Tu tiara is better than diadem.

Why wouldn't you want reanimates? You have 17k defense and using all tu's as an early game assassin. You need something to tank for you.

Make sure you're aiming mk5 past the target, not at it. Aiming next to the target allows all the knives fletchettes to hit as it passes by instead of exploding. Will deal much more damage.
Eltrius
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:
Eltrius wrote:

You don't cast anything. FCR does nothing to benefit you besides maybe for using doom. Throwing skills use IAS. Use jitans armor and the bladed shield tu for now. Get a witch hunters cap as soon as possible, and lily runeword helmet is nice for life on striking too. For now, Tu tiara is better than diadem.

Why wouldn't you want reanimates? You have 17k defense and using all tu's as an early game assassin. You need something to tank for you.

Make sure you're aiming mk5 past the target, not at it. Aiming next to the target allows all the knives fletchettes to hit as it passes by instead of exploding. Will deal much more damage.

Wow thank man, i gonna farming the TU that don't have, i already know the mechanics of the fletchettes, learned from my brother from diablo 2 with glacial orb