MXL 1.2 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
i already click reveal map before i even left the kurast docks. when i teleported back to town to use the waypoint so i can go to great marsh when i pressed the key to check the map i couldnt see anything. map was ok again after i saved and exit the game.
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
neocrescent wrote:i already click reveal map before i even left the kurast docks. when i teleported back to town to use the waypoint so i can go to great marsh when i pressed the key to check the map i couldnt see anything. map was ok again after i saved and exit the game.

Try updating to 1.2
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Tokii wrote:
neocrescent wrote:i already click reveal map before i even left the kurast docks. when i teleported back to town to use the waypoint so i can go to great marsh when i pressed the key to check the map i couldnt see anything. map was ok again after i saved and exit the game.

Try updating to 1.2

im already playing the latest update.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
if you kill monsters in some way (for example corpse gets frozen and shattered) Den of Evil quest cannot be completed
happened to me on Hatred with totemancer where game thought that more than 5 monsters remain...

it's probably an old D2 bug, but maybe fixable :
PathOfDiablo Patch Notes wrote:Fixed a bug which made the Den of Evil quest impossible to complete after using the Desecrate skill.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Tokii
Acid Prince
47 | 3
neocrescent wrote:
Tokii wrote:

Try updating to 1.2

im already playing the latest update.

Yeah right sry :D 1.13 is d2 version...
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
HechtHeftig wrote:1) when you are in the profane Cells, Go to the western entrance, enter it. rhatma‘s square will be Right ahead.

3) it‘s a memorial item for a Player who died about 9 months ago

4) torajan jungles is fine. It‘s the best farming place for signet‘s of learning. Willyboy is only Farming this Place for example. Nice exp, good amount of sigs, good Chance of getting trophys, and even SU‘s and sets drop there frequently. Also: near the end of last ladder, I created Many open farming games and torajan jungles and TA were the 2 places that were always farmed

ty HH

for the answer`s

Rest in Peace the Memorial Guy

Fumbles wrote:There are two doors in the Profane Cells that lead to the Triune. The upper one is the one you want as the entrance to rathma square is right in front of you when you enter. The lower entrance leads to the same location from previous patches, which is closer to the messenger/Arihan.

Azmodan shouldn't have rats. Are you talking about Belial?

WIngs of the Departed has grey text like socketed items. The item is a tribute to a player no longer with us.

ty Fumbles

Azmodan in the new 10 stage uber boss fight has rats on the spawn portal, there s also a pack from belial minions and on the center of this map is azmodan w8ing to fight you, when you not want to carry the rats, jump over the wall and lure them away a bit, i couldnt get in that point at first try, was to much to look at, while screen was full of mobs
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I noticed there can be different health bar colors for my merc. Is this a display bug or normal? If so, what do different colors mean? I've seen green (a light green not normal green) red and blue so far I think
MrFunk
Bone Archer
77 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So what do we do if the den bug happens? I have run destro den of evil 5 times now and it always gets stuck.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Changing Perfect Being to drop avoid at certain breakpoints was a horrible idea in my opinion.

Sure, it's great for leveling and makes you feel "more" immortal with 80% avoid in most cases, but when you get to Destruction and hit lvl 114 and immediately from 30% avoid when you actually need the survivability, it's a major blow to progression.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm really interested to know whats the idea of Rathma's Chosen skill change? On first look it like strong skill buff for already strong totemancers, but for me personally its completely ruining my xbow necro playstyle since i go for RC over Deathward. I can't see the reason for this skill change. Totemancer was already strong enough.