Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
villur wrote:+1 to what shnurr said.
What kinda bothers me is that sb with his amazing bow guide should know more than anyone how pierce MO removal would heavily affect it yet it seems that bowzon testing was done by chuck instead, no offence to both of you. Im all for the pierce MO removal, but it left some builds in a bad place.

That guide was written years ago, far before the removal of pierce MOs. I didn't really have any issues with bowzon. Early game doesn't need pierce. Even at middle-terror, its not a big deal. You play a build that you basically accept a lot of deaths, so a few things take one or two more arrows to kill.
Pantheon
Pantheon
(Amazon Bow Set)

Earth
Fire
Frost
Water

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
50% Attack Speed
Elemental Resists +50%

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+150 to Life

Set Bonus with complete set:
3% Chance to cast level 40 Trinity Nova on Kill
5% Chance to cast level 11 Time Strike on Striking
Adds 63-125 Damage
-45% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Weapon Physical Damage +60%
+200 to Dexterity

is more than enough in its current stage given jewelry that can roll pierce (I chose to go with fire pierce rings/amulets because I used sunstrike for bosses that I couldn't stand in their face early on). I don't think bowzon is in a bad place at all, honestly. The barrage range nerf hurt a little but that's simply because it seems a lot of monsters didn't get their attack ranges nerfed, so you're at an immediate loss while enemies are unchanged and thus gain the advantage, but you still have access to long-range offscreen skills with sunstrike/wyrmshot/phalanx.

To roughly quote what SB told me many months ago, you don't need -135 pierce to all elements. You deal double damage with -35% enemy resist.

villur wrote:Barrage should also be changed I believe because why do I have to stand in point-blank hugging the target melee range with the most squishy character to do avarage at best single-target dmg compared to other meta builds?

Spellbind or sunstrike.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This is just a quick reminder of what happened to amazon class in about 6 months.
You can observe other interesting things out there if you put together what changes been made.

Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
The Druid skill "Symbiosis" feels bugged as hell. The duration says 10 minutes, but it feels incredibly inconsistent.

It feels like sometimes it lasts 10 minutes, and sometimes it lasts 20 seconds before I have to recast it. I also understand that if you cast it twice it removes the effects. I always cast it once, so the issue wouldn't be me disabling it with a second cast.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thunderman wrote:This is just a quick reminder of what happened to amazon class in about 6 months.
You can observe other interesting things out there if you put together what changes been made.

Amazon players have been declining, but that's inevitable since all the percentages are going towards an equal slice of the pie. This is very nice in my eyes: aside from Assassin that could use some more love and Paladin on the other hand a bit less, I'd say Marco and SB did a great job in leveling the field... But maybe it'd have been a different story if that chart could have shown what type of builds are being played, no doubt certain builds right now are suffering from lack of good skills or good equips or perhaps even runewords.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
When Suchbalance finish uniquie items and runewords rework everything's gonna be great, but it is a hard job and only a few people are working on the mod. Well first things first, no need for complains (:
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Easy fix - give these skills and affinity bonus -1 enemy res per hard point
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Maybe I posted it in wrong thread but feedback/suggestion for next patch is sort of same ting:
My thoughts on nagisin and throwsin:
viewtopic.php?p=166785#p166785
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Game clock issue...

Using the current launcher, plane vanilla game without using pluggy. I AM using D2stats, and the DotNetD2 drop filter front end, for changing what drops are showing. This is on the multiplayer realms.

If I'm in a game for a bit (an Hour maybe?), especially if the game bogs down, such as cows, etc.

When I start a new game, the monsters and my minions are on high-speed. If I approach the monsters, everything happens at blinding speed, and monsters are dead, a few minions are dead, and my merc all have a fight-out really fast, and sometimes I'm insta-dead. My casting rate is not changed however. (Both with my sorc, and with my necro, I've seen this happen. I can tell the game is in high-speed, because I can cast a high-mana buff or something in-town, and my mana will stay pegged at the top. On a normal-clock game, when I cast mana, it will run my mana down to 0 after like 15-20 casts, but not when the game clock is at high speed.)

One fix, is to join another person's game for a few minutes to re-set the game speed clock.

Anyone else getting these issues? I'm pretty sure it's only since this last game build. Maybe something to do with:
Sprite overflow is no longer possible. Note that this doesn't actually improve performance, but at least you can see things
Chimera122
Skeleton
3 | 0
I found Miner Bugs:
1 the Steelwoe Battle Axe is named Steel Vice
https://imgur.com/Se1GwNb

2 Usually Sacred Uniques has 3 version but i found 4 for Broad Sword @ Great Sword
Plaguemourn
Sarandeshi Hellcaller
Holy Avenger
but i found this with them
https://imgur.com/NUWavOI

Feltongue
Jere Harash's Ghostwing
Neuroblade
but i found this with them
https://imgur.com/Nl2Efup
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
1) where at you seeing this "steel vice" at? i see Steel Woe on both sides.

2) and 3) are unlisted sacred uniques of that type. Not bugs.