Discuss Median XL!
sacred142
Invader
8 | 0
delete
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
after i "think" i have applied the patch, what can i do to know that the patch 1.2 in applied correctly? Like go to an Act town and see something new?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
anhlong1122 wrote:after i "think" i have applied the patch, what can i do to know that the patch 1.2 in applied correctly? Like go to an Act town and see something new?

Pick Assasin and see if there is a new Black Road Challenge skill called PRISMATIC CLOAK.
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:after i "think" i have applied the patch, what can i do to know that the patch 1.2 in applied correctly? Like go to an Act town and see something new?

Pick Assasin and see if there is a new Black Road Challenge skill called PRISMATIC CLOAK.

ok so it didnt work, I have applied via http://www.moddb.com/mods/medianxl/down ... dian-xl-12 and also via the laucher. I only play SP + D2SE, what should I do now :(
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
suchbalance wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:How to do BRC now? Dark portal not working on Terror so you can't kill Koth.

this is an actual bug that needs fixing!

want to get that sweet new "ssin" passive ;)

Redownload the mod files from moddb. I've been told a fix is in place.

Just re-installed mod and still not working (here on screen Korlic and Talic are just killed on terror and no "sign" appeared. Sure i can't use portal o-skill.. SP btw). The only idea i have is it shouldn't appear if BRC is completed already :\
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
suchbalance wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:How to do BRC now? Dark portal not working on Terror so you can't kill Koth.

this is an actual bug that needs fixing!

want to get that sweet new "ssin" passive ;)

Redownload the mod files from moddb. I've been told a fix is in place.

I have redownloaded but still same problem. I kill ancients and then cast portal but nothing happens.

I know the hotfix patch is working because the first launch had a 1.12 sign at the start screen but with hotfix that sign is gone. So i think i installed the latest patch but still cant complate brc.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Finally got Rathmas Chosen, and he's really cool looking. I feel he needs more movement speed though. I know his follow script doesn't work for particular engine limitations, but his movement across the battlefield is slow.

I would also like to know his (and all the other necrominions) attack rating, so I know if I need to invest in some.

Edit: Well weird, he doesn't follow in town, but he does outside of town.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sadly even with free-to-cast buff Rotting flesh still stay behind Pestilence. Area is wider ye.. but you still need to get close enough and poison spread is too slow (esp. in case i've maxed out Flesh while Pestilence left at 1 point)
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
please rename kabraxis ultra elementals to greater elementals or something.

also, can we change crystal sword and sorc crystal swords to have a different name. prismatic sword?
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Pwnagedevil
Fallen
1 | 1
Sorc Crystal swords are already called Warp Blades, so i'm not sure how you're getting confused right now