Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I agree with renaming Sorc Crystal Sword to something else. The Crystal Sword vs. Sorc Crystal Sword thing as it appears in the docs confuses many new players. I've had to explain many times the difference between the two and why Khany can't be made in a regular Crystal Sword, for example.

And for purely selfish reasons, I'd also like to suggest changing the in-game name "Warp Blade" to something else as well. Had my hopes raised too many times when seeing a Rare Sacred item drop whose name begins with a "W" and ends in "Blade," only to have those hopes dashed at the realization it's a Wrist Blade and not a Warp Blade. :)
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:
eet wrote:The map reveal in act 3 does not reveal ruins of ureh.Is this on purpose? I though you were supposed to spot the tent from the map... :)

You can't spot the tent from the map. It's unmarked. The tent that appears is the one you start from (Quov Tsin's hut, so to speak).

At least I had 100% success in spotting the entrance tent (next to solo rock on the map).
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
quick fix is now available?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
so why no more love for the inner fire oskill ? can we at least have it back as a proc on crafted belts , something like 5% after each kill / when enemy is slain ?
Jakkt
Rust Claw
85 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm having trouble when playing where I lose connection to the game and lose all the progress I've made that game. So, I'm losing levels, item pickups. Is this normal?

While playing on The Sin War, rather.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Scalewinged wrote:
suchbalance wrote:
kolyeah8 wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:How to do BRC now? Dark portal not working on Terror so you can't kill Koth.

this is an actual bug that needs fixing!

want to get that sweet new "ssin" passive ;)

Redownload the mod files from moddb. I've been told a fix is in place.

Just re-installed mod and still not working (here on screen Korlic and Talic are just killed on terror and no "sign" appeared. Sure i can't use portal o-skill.. SP btw). The only idea i have is it shouldn't appear if BRC is completed already :\

same here :(
Varanthan
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Lantern Archons are still present in Khalimgrad, weren't they supposed to be removed?
Superwicked1
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hi,
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but my book of summoning says I need to be level 672 to use.any ideas?

thanks
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Superwicked1 wrote:Hi,
Not sure if anyone else has this problem but my book of summoning says I need to be level 672 to use.any ideas?

thanks

Just ignore it or throw it away. Dark summoning is disabled as no more quests require this mechanism.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Could you please make dark portal skill usable in treewarden form?
Currently I need to:
>exit treewarden form
>wait 10 seconds before i can use the portal because of CD from treewarden form
>use portal
>since portal has 30 sec cd i need to wait 30 more seconds to use TW form again