Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Scalewinged wrote:Patch is not on realm. Patch released but not applied on ladder. Reset countdown is still on. Let's say - it's like public SP test.

That is exactly it. Let's hunt down every bug we can before the countdown ends
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
- The damage increase to DFT from RC is shown in DFT's skill description. But the DS bonus on Howling totem isn't.
- RC can't be unsummoned (probably not a big problem) however, you can't teleport to it either since it's untargetable
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Scalewinged wrote:Patch is not on realm. Patch released but not applied on ladder. Reset countdown is still on. Let's say - it's like public SP test.

I'm not sure what you mean? I have that error message only after copying all 1.2 patch files to d2 directory, after 13 pop ups game runs normally and i can either play SP (which I don't have any chars) or log in on Realm, which I already did. Somebody answered me that In order to play this patch I need to install d2se? Since when d2se is essential to play this mod lol. And no I don't believe this error is related to Realm, because when i run shortcut from deskpot system doesn't know if I want to play SP or Realm.

RequiemLux wrote:
thunderman wrote:I have series of errors each time I run game.
► Show Spoiler

The errors still occurred after reinstall If yes, take a look here, it might help: Problems with MXL 2017? Read here first

Yes after reinstall I still have same error, and it's not even c05 error.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
thunderman wrote:
neocrescent wrote:
thunderman wrote:I have series of errors each time I run game.
► Show Spoiler

you need to install d2se to play the latest patch.

I need d2se to play Realm?

yes... unlike in the older patches where you just need to replace the patch_d2.mpq file, if you want to play mxl 2017 you need to install d2se. click the link below and read the instructions on how to do it.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4561
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
you don't need d2se per se, but you need to load a custom dll and d2se is the easiest method to do so

or just use the launcher
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well apparently when I run game from mxl launcher (that I just installed) I don't have any errors,
So it had to do something with manually installing new patch (like some files lacks compatibility)
But looks like it's fixed for now, I'll run game from launcher.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Not sure if it's bug or some kind of limitation, but Uldy stages with multiple monsters require only single specific monster being killed to open tp to next stage. For example on last stage you can lure and kill only Diablo and TP to Uldy will be opened even though Meph and Baal are still alive.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
Gekko64 wrote:you don't need d2se per se, but you need to load a custom dll and d2se is the easiest method to do so

or just use the launcher

when i first tried 2017 and didnt install d2se i had a couple of errors. when i tried to load the dll file included in the zip i still had some errors. when i installed d2se all errors disappeared. i wish we can still play the latest patch w/o using d2se. but hey as long as we get to play the latest patch its ok
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

118% slow is probably too OP. You basically have a capped slow against any boss.
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dark Portal oskill doesn't work with Baneblade, some other states might lock it as well, I guess.

Edit:
The portal to the next stage of Nephalem's Sacrifice was opened after I killed Korlic while Talic and Madawc was still alive.
Same thing with Andariel and Duriel Edyrems: the portal was opened while Duriel was not dead yet.

Edit2:
And my game crashed after I killed Diablo Edyrem.
Edited by SwineFlu 6 years.