Discuss Median XL!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:im pretty sure mf doesnt impact how often shrines drop tho, same as with runes.

Yeah after some critical thought, I came to that realization. Oh well, time to get some super sweet tuniques.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
1. Dragon skill tree didn't affect by range lockouts.
2. Solar Flare lockouts Dark portal.
Rev1395
Fallen
1 | 0
Acts I and II ran smoothly. Act III lags at times when moving between dungeon floors or entering a town portal :(
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I would really like to see the spawnpoint right at The Cow King get removed. It's kind of a pointless hassle, and most players will just need to remake the game. I really don't see any benefit to spawning on top of him.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Good old randomly appearing error in a3. Now got it in very first min of playing when just walked 2 yards in spider forest.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Heathen wrote:I would really like to see the spawnpoint right at The Cow King get removed. It's kind of a pointless hassle, and most players will just need to remake the game. I really don't see any benefit to spawning on top of him.

Haha didnt know about that as didnt tried new patch yet, its awesome change that BPR is defending his land as he should.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:Good old randomly appearing error in a3. Now got it in very first min of playing when just walked 2 yards in spider forest.

All the same crash in Torajan jungles.. Seems like something wrong with a3 jungles. Nevver happened in other acts/areas.

Edit: Not sure if it will help 'cause there's nothing except what you can see in error window, but here's debug of todays' launches:
► Show Spoiler
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I really like the rework to Thundercrack, but now my only issue is the fact it isnt really worth dumping points into. Added 2 lightning damage and doubled mana. Maybe I should be happy it's a 1pt skill, but I personally think 1pters are just skills that aren't fleshed out enough.

EDIT: I now see the synergy it has with Asterism, and retract my statement.
Edited by Heathen 6 years.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sometimes dark portal to next stages on uldy uber don't spawn.
*EDIT* Also when you kill Nihla from uldy stage you also complete Anya's quest on killing him.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
new dragonform walk speed is slower than paladin walk speed, pls revert the nerf :(
Edited by kissofaries 6 years.