Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1.Any chance to reduce repairing cost of crown shields (or maybe shields in general)?
In my case 28/77 dura and cost is somehow crazy: 8-)

2. What's the deal with
Vizjerei's Ritual
showing some weakass priestess reanimate instead of Quov Tsin?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
probably a craft or runeword. those always cost more
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Is this part of the Kabraxis rework? :-D

Was fighting Kabraxis in the main area, then he just disappeared. Poof. There were drops around where he vanished, but no Charm, no death fireworks, and the Shadow Selves were still around. Checked all around the main room and near the portal and nothing. Teleported to the outer ring of the map and started killing more Shadow Selves for funsies when the Tremor effect started again. Kabraxis Pounced on me from out of nowhere and I noticed everything was immune to everything.

Edit:
Maybe a proc or stray missile destroyed a Totem and released an Ultra Elemental and that's why everything went immune. Still don't know how Kabraxis ended up over there, though. None of my gear had any teleport mod, either on-self or on-enemy.
Edited by Solfege 6 years.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hunting Banshee amazingly works exactly how I envisioned it should. Great rework.

Early game damage is a little too weak honestly, that being said, endgame it probably picks up dramatically with the extra banshee.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Solfege wrote:Is this part of the Kabraxis rework? :-D

Was fighting Kabraxis in the main area, then he just disappeared. Poof. There were drops around where he vanished, but no Charm, no death fireworks, and the Shadow Selves were still around. Checked all around the main room and near the portal and nothing. Teleported to the outer ring of the map and started killing more Shadow Selves for funsies when the Tremor effect started again. Kabraxis Pounced on me from out of nowhere and I noticed everything was immune to everything.

Edit:
Maybe a proc or stray missile destroyed a Totem and released an Ultra Elemental and that's why everything went immune. Still don't know how Kabraxis ended up over there, though. None of my gear had any teleport mod, either on-self or on-enemy.

Kabr can teleport away from melee range and leave his clone near you. You just had bad luck and he teleported to area with element totems.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
From SP:

1. trap rats monsters does insane damage even vs 40% DR and 400k defense on destruction
2. merces are bugged, chars does low damage, looks like problem with hit reg feels like lag. Can be seen well with barage amazon + barb or shapeshifter. The barage does like 30% damage only.
3. Nerfed radius of ranged skill is too big, monsters have higher range and cast slow so ranged chars slowed and without teleport are fu*ked up and unplayable. This is major issue my bow amazon and hammer amazon are barely playable, same for barb and his meele sword and axe aoe skills. I rather play meele chars now. This is really shame.
4. Fautzville on destruction is insane I have no idea what type of char can survive there, I made tanky paly, ama, barb, druid and tested some builds and noone can't step foot into without dying in seconds. Even 1 mil def barb can't survive there. Fau needs nerf, I only seen some puncing or summoning builds on youtube.

Is there any fix on the way?
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Reduce synergy on quill storm from target per 12 lvls to target per 10 lvls. 'Cause now rat can't get 36 base lvl even with
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armors

'IgnJahGurRhal'
Runeword Level: 115
+1% Innate Elemental Damage per 250 Strength and Dexterity
15% Chance to cast level 9 Life Spark on Melee Attack
20% Attack Speed
+250 Fire Damage
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +(3 to 5)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
Fire Resist +(10 to 20)%
Lightning Resist +(10 to 20)%
Cold Resist +(10 to 20)%
Poison Resist +(10 to 20)%
Physical Resist (7 to 10)%
Drekavac
Khanduran Royal Pendant
and all charms.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Town Portals appear as light blue on the minimap in Realm of Lies instead of the yellow.

thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Regarding dark summoning proc from
Steel Terror
. It doesn't seem to work, maybe it's because dark summoning doesn't exist anymore? That would make sense. EIther way you should remove it or replace with something more useful.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Drakemaw is working nice now , since this patch came with a very welcomed buff ... but the Dragon Wyrms are still not worth the trouble for a holy caster . They either need a heavy boost/rework or a replacement imo . There is no real reason to pick that skill at the moment :

- the number of wyrms is too low in early - mid game , so the efficiency vs crowded spots is low compared with other options (be it Frozen Breath or an oskill) . they could start at least with 8 wyrms at level 1 and each cast may spawn packs of 5
- their overall damage/efficiency is decent once you get at least 15 of them , but again , you get better results vs crowds while using Apocalypse , not to mention Brimstone which is a few times better .

maby replace their fireball attacks with something that covers more aoe ,heavy increase the speed of the fireballs ... ? i can't tell for sure what boost would fix them better , but what is certain is that this patch they will still be ignored