Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tiefling Form's sound effect is many times louder than normal spell casts.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
+1
Median could see quite an enhancement with some rework on the whole sound department, hope sooner or later it'll be done
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
I just started on the Sin Wars today, and after getting my mercenary from the Blood Raven quest and continuing to play, I have reached level 15 while she is still level 5. She has not even died the whole time! ;-|
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think Valthek maybe needs his own trophy now. I dunno what it should give, but I think since the circle method doesn't work anymore due to his new walking AI, he's a bit more difficult to farm, especially since people rarely farm their own set. Might be an incentive? Although it's pretty easy to get to his boss area now with the new yshari setup in caldeum, I think the length of the fight and the amount of effort to collect all the pieces may be worth adding some kind of trophy to his charm along with the 1/4 jewel drop (whatever % that is now)
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:I think Valthek maybe needs his own trophy now. I dunno what it should give, but I think since the circle method doesn't work anymore due to his new walking AI, he's a bit more difficult to farm, especially since people rarely farm their own set. Might be an incentive? Although it's pretty easy to get to his boss area now with the new yshari setup in caldeum, I think the length of the fight and the amount of effort to collect all the pieces may be worth adding some kind of trophy to his charm along with the 1/4 jewel drop (whatever % that is now)

At least give back the max life bonus. Why was that even removed?
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
BUG. Problem adding skill points (single player) after equipping Idol of Vanity. The skill tree does not work properly.

1. The extra skill points show it the tree (charm gives maximum skills + 1). For example, a skill that was 25/25 now shows 25/26.

2. But clicking to add a skill point either does nothing on some skills or closes the skills window on other skills. On re-opening the window, the skills are unchanged (the skill is still 25/26).

I tried re-making the game. Dropping it on the ground and re-pick up. No change. I have downloaded and applied the new version 1.2.0.1 files.

This has happened on barbarian and paladin so far. It worked correctly on necromancer, druid and assassin. Others untested.

Apologies if this has been reported before, please understand that I cannot make time to read all the thread. Hope this helps.
Edited by Grasshopper 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Couple notes about drops:

Would be nice to see UMO drop rates bumped up a little bit. Found all 6 Emblems and a few extras by the time I found 1 UMO in my farming.

Would also be nice to see Exp Elixirs reduced a little, but duration increased to 45 or 60 seconds for the 100% xp.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing single player at the moment. And uldy stage after Radamant is empty, no boss, no items, just empty place. I redownloaded the version and replaced files. Retried everything - same thing. Do i miss something on my end ? I played the same thing with paladin in single player and got to uldy last stage no problems. Now playing with barb. Maybe because i used skill with no real physical damage - iceburst with yaggai axe ?

ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
thundercrack doesn't auto target when used on right click
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anonymous: wrote:Playing single player at the moment. And uldy stage after Radamant is empty, no boss, no items, just empty place.

Happened to me once too.