Everlasting town portals please.

Discuss Median XL!
SireSamuel
Invader
8 | 1
Hello, could the mod makers please make it so my town portal doesn't disappear when I go through it when in town? If I want to move my town portal I will, and it is annoying when I die, forgot to remake the portal, and am stranded in town. Maybe you could program the town portals to act like an ally's? (you can go through an ally tp and not make it disappear). Also can we make the town portal book have infinite charges by default? Thanks!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
hi mod makers can you make pot belt never use up potions when i use one? thanks!
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Give ‘em an inch, they take a mile..
willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Great first post! :wall:
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Hello, could the mod makers please make it so my buffs don't disappear after a certain time? If I want to buff myself I will, and it is annoying when their duration runs out, forgot to rebuff, and am getting fucked by mobs. Maybe you could program the buffs to be permament? (you can already use auras and have them never disappear). Also can we make sorceress moon cookies have infinite charges by default? Thanks!
SireSamuel
Invader
8 | 1
Prime_Evil wrote:hi mod makers can you make pot belt never use up potions when i use one? thanks!

Good idea. just give it a cooldown. that way when you die potions don't flood your inventory, and you wouldn't ever be caught potionless. Very annoying.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This seems like the perfect time to ask the mod makers for a tantrum buff. Also mod makers please remove movement penalties from heavy armors. Also mod makers please remove immunities from all mobs. Also mod makers, please make a full set of perfect charms drop in the Rogue Encampment so I don't have to farm the ones I suck at. Also mod makers please release a bot to farm for me so I can play another game instead.
SireSamuel
Invader
8 | 1
I don't understand, do you guys like making some big long hike back to where you were questing after you died and forgot to make your 10th portal?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Use this for your ideas. Thank you.