Single player

Discuss Median XL!
uncutdank420
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not really sure where to put this. But I play single player mainly now due to limited internet and was wondering if anyone played sp because my drops on /players 8 have been terrible the last few months on my necro. I know how cool this community is and wondered if anyone had any gear to help me with or that I could buy with tg.
Maybe Ghal rune at least then I could farm destruction :)
Any help would be appreciated as I said I have some tg to spare for the help since single player is what I main. I know some people have all the items in the game but my luck s just terrible lol. :)

Pm me on here if you can help or want to trade some tg some how for helping :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are you sure you have 1.2 installed? Because the SP Drops have been drastically increased in this new version.
Eureka
Destroyer
6 | 0
New single player here. Personally i have no problems with drops at all. Compared to older versions of Median, i have noticed a great increase of rare (sacred/sets/secrets etc.) drops. Maybe you had bad luck or just farmed the wrong places?
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
i play sp. if you want we can trade items. what items do you need? still farming destruction TA atm. looking for my old set, now its called elemental set henchmen trophies.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
old sp player here. i have almost every item in the game pm me with what you need.