Summoning King Koth problem

Discuss Median XL!
maths452
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi there!

I am having some issues now to summon the guy from the black road challenge. Hope you can help me, I have tried the following:

= Completing the 2 previous challenges
= Obtaining the dark portal spell
= Use dark portal spell on arreat summit before/while/after killing each of the ancients on terror difficulty (When I use it, my character says "Impossible")

Idk whats going on. I tried to search everywhere but i havent found any answer yet.
GreatGrayShrike
Fallen
1 | 0
If you are morphed (e.g. druid morph into trap-rat, werewolf, or tree), unmorph and cast the portal.

I don't know if other character morphs cause the same problem as druids' do, but druids morph definitely causes the portal to not work.
maths452
Skeleton
3 | 0
I have a barbarian build, so i dont have that issue. The only thing i have is my wolf companion summoned
Frytas
Grubber
309 | 40
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bear Stance is causing it,most likely(it has the same effect as druid morphs - only allows you to use melee, summoning and buff/debuff spells; it was supposed to be fixed a couple of days ago on realm, but it clearly was not)
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1933 | 138
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
make sure u r on latest median patch, we released a hotfix for this problem in case u haven't updated ur patch
New Bestiary(M17 1.1.3)| Useful BBcodes| Discord Chat | Community Project: Median Wiki
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
maths452
Skeleton
3 | 0
I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.
RequiemLux
Ice Clan
596 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
maths452 wrote:I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.

No, last version is 1.2.0.1
Frytas
Grubber
309 | 40
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
maths452 wrote:I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.

Then my guess would be Fortress. Could that be causing it?

(I know it will be fixed with the update, but I'm curious anyway)