Summoning King Koth problem

Discuss Median XL!
maths452
Imp
5 | 0
Hi there!

I am having some issues now to summon the guy from the black road challenge. Hope you can help me, I have tried the following:

= Completing the 2 previous challenges
= Obtaining the dark portal spell
= Use dark portal spell on arreat summit before/while/after killing each of the ancients on terror difficulty (When I use it, my character says "Impossible")

Idk whats going on. I tried to search everywhere but i havent found any answer yet.
GreatGrayShrike
Fallen
1 | 0
If you are morphed (e.g. druid morph into trap-rat, werewolf, or tree), unmorph and cast the portal.

I don't know if other character morphs cause the same problem as druids' do, but druids morph definitely causes the portal to not work.
maths452
Imp
5 | 0
I have a barbarian build, so i dont have that issue. The only thing i have is my wolf companion summoned
Frytas
Core Lord
359 | 50
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Bear Stance is causing it,most likely(it has the same effect as druid morphs - only allows you to use melee, summoning and buff/debuff spells; it was supposed to be fixed a couple of days ago on realm, but it clearly was not)
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1992 | 145
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
make sure u r on latest median patch, we released a hotfix for this problem in case u haven't updated ur patch
New Bestiary(WIP)| Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
maths452
Imp
5 | 0
I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.
RequiemLux
Daystar
660 | 85
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
maths452 wrote:I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.

No, last version is 1.2.0.1
Frytas
Core Lord
359 | 50
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
maths452 wrote:I am using median 1.2. Is that the newest patch? Also dark portal deactivate stances so i dont think thats the problem.

Then my guess would be Fortress. Could that be causing it?

(I know it will be fixed with the update, but I'm curious anyway)
hkimba
Pit Knight
106 | 5
hi , i don't have "Star" after killing each of the ancients on terror difficulty ( Version 1.2.0.1 )
maths452
Imp
5 | 0
Update on the problem: It seems that the dark portal only works for me in destruction difficulty. As the previous post said, when i kill any elite that opens the portal in terror difficulty the star doesnt appear for me and when i try to use the skill, my character sats "Impossible". Any further help about this issue will be grateful.