My Assassin

Discuss Median XL!
Teemo_Devil
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Can anyone please help me with my assasin lol i dont know what i need to do.
AzureGladiator
Monkey King
253 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well, based on all your information... I'd say you need to progress through the game, collect charms, and use good items.

On a serious note, your answers may be found here https://docs.median-xl.com/
Teemo_Devil
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
thank you for that lol, let me rephrase this im 120, i have ornate crafted armor, boots, helm, truce belt , anarchy wep, and ix runeword shield. my gear is MO'ed light dmg, and zod crafted jewels. not sure where i need to go from there to progress further. not looking for people to give me items or anything like that just advise on what i can do to fix my gear or anything along those lines. my skills i have PB maxed Teiflingform maxed Electrofield sentry maxed fireball sentry maxed and phasebomb maxed.
AzureGladiator
Monkey King
253 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have you ornate shrine blessed all your crafts? Also make sure that circlet has +3 skills, body +2 skills, and boots +2 skills. A very important factor for sentry assassins is reanimates too... make sure you have around 50% with mo's so that they can tank while you cast. Lightning arena on amulet also helps hold enemies back, so I'd recommend that too. As long as those are all good, I'd focus on maximizing -enemy lightning resist. Also I tend to do 1 vitality for every 2 points energy to help with survivability in mid-game, but that's just me. Hope that helps!

Edit: Oh and don't forget the vitals, like maxing resists, and damage reduction. Since you use tiefling, there's no need to worry about defense or run/walk.
Teemo_Devil
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
THANKS!
Nitz
Gore Crawler
1558 | 48
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Do the zod jewels have +3 or +4% lightning spell damage? If not use ort runes. No need too smax fireballsentry, put 5 points into psionic storm. Phase bomb just needs 1 point too. Put points into shadow refuge. Do the black road challenge and smax that skill.

Instead of a truce belt get an ornate shrine crafted belt.

Have you done any ubers yet? Got any charms?

This should be a pretty easy order for them: Death Projector, Horazon's Sanctum, Rathma Square, Horror under Tristram, Cathedral of Light, Khalimgrad, Tran Athulua, Binding of Baal, Island of the sunless Sea, Infernal Machine, Lord Aldric Jitan, Akarat, Heart of Sin, Assault on Mt Arreat, the Triune, Legacy of Blood, Lord of Lies, Judgment Day upgrade, Toraja, Quov Tsin, Yshari, Kurast 3000 BA, Eve of Destruction, Bull Prince Rodeo, Xazax, Ghosts of Old Bremmtown, the Black Road, Duncraig, Spirit World, Nephalim's Sacrifice, Astrogha, the Void.

Once you have some abadon shrines you can try to get gear to reach maxblock and do Do Viz-Jun, Kingdom of Shadow, Archbishop Lazarus

Here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/kehjistan in the quest tab you can get further information about ubers.