Best / easiest class for smooth duncraig runs?

Discuss Median XL!
InfiniteMath
Imp
4 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I don't know if this topic has been up before, but I'll ask it anyway.

Which class is the easiest to gear and get ready to run smooth Duncraig runs without 300 deaths? I got access to a bunch of SU's / SSU's as well as Fauzt great runes and a lot of Shrines.
Thanks in advance.
wc_reiniger
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
why would you wanna farm dunc? ta drops so much better
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
TA really doesn't drop better than duncraig.

Personally I've had a lot of success with Tantrumdin a few patches ago and right now I've been farming it really fast with melee sorc (ripped directly off solfege's guide) with 400+ mf. I get maybe 3+ SU's per run and i only run the initial area that doesn't need teleporting to access so it takes less than 5 minutes per run.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quantity: TA
Quality: Dunc
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Sword spiral is nice there, you have ww to dodge barrels, you have huge def + block to be immortal.
Or just spearzon and be faster.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
dunc is good perhaps even better than TA however when im farming i like to turn my brain off and relax and even with a godly character dying to the occasional barrel really throws off your farming mojo. I really tried to give dunc more of a try this ladder but i just ended up resorting to doing ta runs since it netted far more su an hour and i got some pretty beastly stuff from it.

I wonder if its possible in future patches to make the dunc barrels glow red or some other color its very hard to see them with all the other garbage on the screen in dunc
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For dunc best chances are for sin cause it has liw cd blink with aoe stun, barb with ww or spiritwalk, totem necro, treewarden gets dunc rekt cause high damage and multihit, melee necro jumps, spearzon, werewolf druid, poison sorc with chronosphere and ice elementals, there are tons of possibilities. Of all I think barb with ww is the best...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
shnurr214 wrote:I wonder if its possible in future patches to make the dunc barrels glow red or some other color its very hard to see them with all the other garbage on the screen in dunc

Well, the fuses are hard to overlook imo. If you see one coming your way, just go one screen further away. It never really bothered me much that you can't see the barrels using that strategy.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Talking about barrel, is there a way to tank it ? I'm talking about extreme cases
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Stereox wrote:Talking about barrel, is there a way to tank it ? I'm talking about extreme cases

Back in XVI, you could. They did 50k Magic damage. So with 75% Magic Res and 12501 Life, you could tank it. Idk how much damage barrels do now since the damage rework, and Magic Res is harder to get.