Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hades Gate: When you don't put any points into this skill it says that it has a CD of 6 seconds. But once you put a point in it, its CD jumps up to 8,4 seconds.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
> Quov Tsin
> Heal on kill increased to 8% of max hp, up from 4%

Thanks for making this fight pure cancer. I die to about every 3rd bone nova on those platforms because you literally can't see shit. First it was dunc tunnel, then TA corridors where you die unless running a high defense build because trees and now quov tsin. Killing the player by obstructing his vision is lame, always, without exception.

Another problem is the only way to counteract this is by doing more dps to lessen time spent on platforms, which means single element -res craft gear total swap shit which is truly annoying on TSW.

/rage
sastasior
Cultist
21 | 0

I can not put this ring on weird pfff
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
cube it , transmute , then try again
sastasior
Cultist
21 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:cube it , transmute , then try again

its not work

"edit" its only work on lvl120 char.....D'oh
Edited by sastasior 5 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
are you having the latest patch version ?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cowking wrote:
> Quov Tsin

Thanks for making this fight pure cancer. I die to about every 3rd bone nova on those platforms because you literally can't see shit. First it was dunc tunnel, then TA corridors where you die unless running a high defense build because trees and now quov tsin. Killing the player by obstructing his vision is lame, always, without exception.

Another problem is the only way to counteract this is by doing more dps to lessen time spent on platforms, which means single element -res craft gear total swap shit which is truly annoying on TSW.

/rage

I actually found the bone spirit indicator to be more than a useful addition, along with using the corners to advantage to block bone spears.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Aero wrote:
cowking wrote:
> Quov Tsin

/rage

I actually found the bone spirit indicator to be more than a useful addition, along with using the corners to advantage to block bone spears.

Well, I upvoted Cowking. I know that the new spirit indicator helps a lot for any melee char. It's really a great new feature. But the problem lies with heavy-animation attacks like for example TFS. Yes, I killed him in the end, but sometimes you didn't see any animation simply because the screen was full of clutter from both, his attacks and mine. Even with 60% avoid, I was basically forced to retreat every few seconds just in case I missed one of those spirit indicators. The first few times I really struggled, until I finally got the hang of it, but the most annoying thing was the invisible bone spear nova.

Claw assa has such a high attack speed, that your 2nd attack with TFS hits QT even when he has already teleported a screen away, which can end up in him summoning a bone spirit as soon as he teleported the 2nd time 2 screens away from you. Then you walk up to him and die to an invisible nova simply because the effect was cast so far away. And I did this in SP! I don't even want to imagine this on TSW where at least some delay is common. You could probably make him teleport 3 times while you're still at the same old place.

That invisible bone spear nova happened to me 3 times in 1 fight and I was about to ragequit, since he always got 8% of his life back.

Anyway, this is probably an issue with TFS and not QT himself, but the 8% life on kill dragged this uber out for longer than i wish it would.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I don't play with sound usually, but does bone spirit also have an audio cue?
The Swarm
Median XL Guild
38 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
nope just clod bone spirit sprite over qts head. although there is a evil laugh as he casts it.