Created a complete character guide
@tbrown47: Things I agree with:

heretics (dumb)

Things I don't necessarily agree with:

The rest.
nalex
Fallen
1 | 0
I've try to replace the original LOD files with files from that beautiful mod, and try to start playing. But I got the error 0xc0000135. This error window shows many times if attempt to close it.
After that, game starts, but if I trying to select the character and click OK - the 0xc0000005 error will be displayed.
If I trying to replace the Fog.dll with it's original copy - game starts without errors, but shows #2239 error after character selection (I know about core load error).

System parameters:
Windows 7 x64.
LoD v1.13d.
Installed all known redistributable VC++ libraries.
Installed fresh nVidia drivers.

I don't know how to fix this error :(.

P.S. Sorry about potential mistakes in this post. I'm from Russia :).
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nalex wrote:I've try to replace the original LOD files with files from that beautiful mod, and try to start playing. But I got the error 0xc0000135. This

Do this: https://tsw.median-xl.com/join

Also there is another thread for install problems, this one is for gameplay bugs of the recent patch.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Seems like a perfectly fine Flying Polar Buffalo Error reanimate to me.
Cirzoke
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, I've been playing this game for so long (awesome mod, best ever done) and I always try to play with friends (via Hamachi and this sort of programs). So, its single player but connected. We both run the game with D2SE and I think we are not using any tool. There is no code, because the error is on the graphics. He plays Druid and he uses the Treewarden Form. When moprh he can only see the tiny head of the treant, and the treants on Kurast he can only see their heads as well. And, if I remember correctly, one of the spawns of baal pre-chamber, he cannot see any of them as they were invisible.

I have tried myself to re install everything step by step and it didn't work. (windows 10) Any ideas?
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Cirzoke wrote:Hi, I've been playing this game for so long (awesome mod, best ever done) and I always try to play with friends (via Hamachi and this sort of programs). So, its single player but connected. We both run the game with D2SE and I think we are not using any tool. There is no code, because the error is on the graphics. He plays Druid and he uses the Treewarden Form. When moprh he can only see the tiny head of the treant, and the treants on Kurast he can only see their heads as well. And, if I remember correctly, one of the spawns of baal pre-chamber, he cannot see any of them as they were invisible.

I have tried myself to re install everything step by step and it didn't work. (windows 10) Any ideas?

Well that's new I think, have both of you tried to redownload the mod?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
This empyrean band dropped as ''Ring'' (no lvl required) and same stats as empy band, obvious bug display. (i moed 72 levels)

diabolique6
Cultist
24 | 0
Way of the Gryphon - desc "increased lightining damage" /rest ways have "spell dmg" in 1 line
Cirzoke
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hiehvorak wrote:
Cirzoke wrote:Hi, I've been playing this game for so long (awesome mod, best ever done) and I always try to play with friends (via Hamachi and this sort of programs). So, its single player but connected. We both run the game with D2SE and I think we are not using any tool. There is no code, because the error is on the graphics. He plays Druid and he uses the Treewarden Form. When moprh he can only see the tiny head of the treant, and the treants on Kurast he can only see their heads as well. And, if I remember correctly, one of the spawns of baal pre-chamber, he cannot see any of them as they were invisible.

Well that's new I think, have both of you tried to redownload the mod?

Yes, as I said I did everything twice or more, installing d2, the D2SE, the mod last version, all in the correct order and nothing changed. I remember him having problems at first with the innate skill of the druid, MoW. When he triggered it, the game crashed. But finally I have fixed that can't remember how. This week I hope we can play together again on the patch 1.3 and I can post pictures of it. Can it be related with the original d2 game installation?